Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Glock 26 with my stimulus money last week, and I have to admit I'm hooked. I used a SCCY CPX-2 for a while as an EDC, and the 26 is way better than that pistol. I'm so hooked on Glocks that I want another one, like a 17 or 19, or even a 42 for that matter because my wife has a Kimber Micro 380. I also wanted to get the 44 because it's chambered in .22 LR, making it perfect for me to teach my 10 year old daughter how to shoot.

·
M62/76
12,529 Posts
Welcome to the forums from over in Virginia.

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,625 Posts
Welcome from another in east Ky

·
JAFO
4,643 Posts
Welcome to G.T. from southern Illinois.

·
"Knowledge Speaks - Wisdom Listens,"
29,790 Posts
Enjoy GT:welcome:

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I bought a Glock 26 with my stimulus money last week, and I have to admit I'm hooked. I used a SCCY CPX-2 for a while as an EDC, and the 26 is way better than that pistol. I'm so hooked on Glocks that I want another one, like a 17 or 19, or even a 42 for that matter because my wife has a Kimber Micro 380. I also wanted to get the 44 because it's chambered in .22 LR, making it perfect for me to teach my 10 year old daughter how to shoot.
Welcome!

Errr, not the ENTIRE stimulus check, right? :)

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation

1 - 20 of 24 Posts