Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Northeast TN and Work in Bristol, Va. I researched a lot for my first handgun purchase. I luckily live very close to an indoor pistol range (no rifles). So I tested out a few different brands and models. I loved the Glock 19 (Gen 4 at the time). I love the 15 round clips. I ended up opting for the Glock 19 Gen 5 with the GNS. At the time, they didn't make the MOS slide for the Gen 5's. Now they have them, and they are offering some kind of slide exchange option. I'm interested in finding out more about the cost of that.

I found a great local outdoor shooting range within 5 minutes of my place. I love it there. The drive to is beautiful, the members are a great bunch, and the facility has everything I need.

I'm an IT guy other than that. I've been working in the service provider industry for over 20 years (Voice, Video, and Internet). Being in Northeast TN/SouthWest VA, I'm surrounded by a lot of great people who firmly believe in our 2nd amendment, as do I.

Nice to meet everyone.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TYTY..I'm hoping to put a little bit of my stimulus check towards some sidearm upgrades. I'd like to get a decent RDS for it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. @Truth&Balance I like your avatar. I changed my slide backplate to the yin yang and I'd like to add it to the bottoms of my magazines too. I just haven't bought the pieces yet.

·
JAFO
4,644 Posts
Welcome to G.T. from southern Illinois.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome from Southern California! I'm an Oracle DBA on UNIX and Linux, SQL Server, MySQL

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Hello and Welcome.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts