Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new here and wanted to say hi here some of my toys i own 3 rock islands and a tommy gun, and have my chl am married and have 2 daughters, and a new grandson looking foward to learning

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Welcome!

Already got 2 questions for you. How many rounds through that silver RIA Tactical in your third picture and how is the finish holding up? My parkerized RIA compact has been great and I was thinking of picking up a 5" model just for kicks at my local FFL that is the same as the one you have. I've heard mixed reviews on the silver finish so I'm curious how yours is holding up.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
the nickel one is new i have 100 rds in it, have to finish breaking it in but so far very well, i use hoppes 9 on the barrel and clp on the outside.
AS for the tommy Y"all come on down to texas and we will burn a few:cool:

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
welcome.

·
>
9,712 Posts
C'mon Don...apparently he likes it old school. He's got a Tommy gun to go with those 3 pistols that have that ancient 100 year old out-dated design. :supergrin:

·
Registered
10,280 Posts
Welcome!

I am the official 1911 Forum treasurer. PM me for membership dues info and where to send me the cash membership fees. :supergrin:

Oh yeah...Quack and Bac you guys are past dues on your fees......penalty fees have been added on, send cash (or guns) now to avoid more penalty fees. :rofl:

·
Rent this space
9,991 Posts
Welcome!

I am the official 1911 Forum treasurer. PM me for membership dues info and where to send me the cash membership fees. :supergrin:

Oh yeah...Quack and Bac you guys are past dues on your fees......penalty fees have been added on, send cash (or guns) now to avoid more penalty fees. :rofl:
i'll send you a picture :whistling::rofl:

·
JAFO
14,059 Posts
Welcome to GT. :wavey:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts