Glock Talk banner

Heated vest recommendations

269 Views 4 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Glock-O-Rican
Looking to buy a heated vest. Will be using it for hunting and ice fishing, so would like it to be quiet. Any recommendation on a good brand and will last for a few years.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
459 Posts
Looking to buy a heated vest. Will be using it for hunting and ice fishing, so would like it to be quiet. Any recommendation on a good brand and will last for a few years.
Gerbings. I've been riding motor bikes with heated apparels winters in the northeast. They sell jackets with the voltage adjustable battery packs, heated gloves attached to the jacket; also heated pants, heated socks too. Take your pick with your budget.

· Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gerbings. I've been riding motor bikes with heated apparels winters in the northeast. They sell jackets with the voltage adjustable battery packs, heated gloves attached to the jacket; also heated pants, heated socks too. Take your pick with your budget.
Thanks for the recommendation. I just ordered a couple of their camo Torrid jacket on a Black Friday deal for my daughter and I. Should make ice fishing and late deer season much more comfortable!

· Registered
13,903 Posts
I don't know anything about them. After you use one, it would be great if you could report back here your experience with it.

· Registered
11,371 Posts
Check EBay. Many for sale.❤🎅

1 - 5 of 5 Posts