Glock Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
98.SiG and Rising!
777 Posts

·
Diesel Girl
8,983 Posts
I have ordered a few things from them and they are a pleasure to deal with. I have yet to take a trip over there. The showroom looks incredible on their website! That's a good deal on a USPc for sure!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I purchased one of those several months back they are the Federal Flight Deck Officers model with LEM triggers and factory night sites with 2 mags, awesome deal, I also bought a P30 in 40 cal from Top Gun also and they were a pleasure to deal with.

·
Registered
33,631 Posts
I purchased one of those several months back they are the Federal Flight Deck Officers model with LEM triggers and factory night sites with 2 mags, awesome deal, I also bought a P30 in 40 cal from Top Gun also and they were a pleasure to deal with.
I have a P30 and am considering the USP Compact. Which do you prefer (if any) and why? If you have LEM with the P30 how would you compare the two triggers? Similar feel, reset, etc.

·
Resident Evil
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a P30 and am considering the USP Compact. Which do you prefer (if any) and why? If you have LEM with the P30 how would you compare the two triggers? Similar feel, reset, etc.

Here is what I like on the USP Compact.

I like the slide release better. I just never fell in love with the ambi slide releases on the P30, P2000, etc.

I like the grip texture better on the USP versus the P30, like the P2000 the best.

I like that the USP Compact is approximately G19 in size whereas the P30 is G19 in slide length but G17 in grip size. Or G17 size all around with a P30L. [about] Too big for my needs.

On the P30 I like the slide contour, the increased size magazine release paddles, the ergonomic grip panels and the increased sight radius.

So hard to choose when they all rock. :supergrin:

·
98.SiG and Rising!
777 Posts
My USPc V1 in .40 is fast becoming my favorite pistol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.