Displaced Hillbilly
1,987 Posts
"Stupid is as stupid does"

-Forest Gump

Reactions: janice6

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I wouldn't Want to do the shooting , but I would like to watch them do it live. Just need a change of underwear when it over.

·
Stepping down to the gin palace
8,704 Posts
Couldnt get it to play.

·
NRA Life Member
29,058 Posts
Had an instructor tell me once; "Those guys that play with silly putty ( C-4 ); their elevators don't go to the top floor."

I guess he could say that about Tannerite also.

wp

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
As I was watching this video it just so happens I have 20# of Tannerite five feet from me that I plan on having fun with. At least I know to not involve a refrigerator.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Had an instructor tell me once; "Those guys that play with silly putty ( C-4 ); their elevators don't go to the top floor."

I guess he could say that about Tannerite also.

wp
Never played with Tannerite. Unfortunately, there's a lot of misunderstanding about C4. I know first hand that it will not detonate when hit with a pistol or rifle bullet. Hitting it with a hammer won't detonate it either. Burning a small quantity, like from a Claymore, won't detonate it, but there's plenty of anecdotal stories that the crystalline residue in the ashes can detonate if stomped on. I'm not 100% sanguine about that last point. I was taught it could happen, so don't use it as cooking fuel. C4 was designed to be very stable and nearly idiot proof. It is engineered to detonate only by blasting caps or det cord. I was fairly certain my elevator went to the top floor back in the day. It's hit or miss these days.

·
Registered
13,042 Posts
The problem with idiots like this is that the general public watches a video like this and applies what they see to anyone with a gun.

·
Texas Born & Bred
3,500 Posts
Let me see: Large metal object made to contain things: Check. Explosive compound contained inside sealed metal object thus increasing explosive energy. Shooting rifle into explosive compound designed to explode when impacted by rifle fire: Check. Nothing to see here except possible cleaning of undesirable elements of the gene pool. #Hold my beer!!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Say what you like about these guys. You know you liked watching that video. I sure did. Stupid people are everywhere and fun to watch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts