He Has A GUN!!!

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by fla2760, Feb 4, 2010.

1. fla2760

fla2760

2. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

I'd say this country is going to hell in a hand basket but that would be an insult to hand baskets.

Something to be said for being 23 hours into a 24 hour lifespan... I worry what kind of life my grandkids have ahead of them.

Jack

3. spdski

spdski NRA Life Member CLM

4. MarcDW

MarcDW MDW Guns Millennium Member

First of all, it's not a gun and the d******s teacher knew this!
    I don't know if I would take the principal/teacher in for evaluation if I would get this call!

5. KiloBravo

KiloBravo NRA Life Member

The stupidity and lack of common sense in today's society never surprises me anymore. That principal needs to go in front of a review board and possibly a freaking shrink to have her tiny brain examined. :steamed:

This was blown SOOOOOOO out of proportion it is not even funny. Imagine how upset he was when he thought he was going to have the SWAT team called on him for playing with his legos!

My goodness, when I was just a little older than him, I had a pocket knife on me everyday in school and nobody would have taken anything to this extreme if they had ever found that on me. Hell, when I was still in highschool, I cannot tell you how many times I went straight to class after hunting in the morning and had my rifle and/or shotgun locked up in a case in the back of my truck. I told the principal it was out there, locked up, and unloaded just out of courtesy to him. He did not care and told me as it was fine as long as I kept it locked up from other people getting a hold of it.

It is a sad, sad world we live in today. FYI, I am only 22 years old, so that things I was talking about were not that long ago. I live and attended school out in the country and still live close by there today.

6. Kadetklapp

Kadetklapp Methberry PD

Since when are guns "taboo?"

7. Captain Caveman

Captain Caveman a.k.a. DaReaper

Seriously? Have you been living under a rock? JK :cheers:

8. jacquejet

jacquejet

A bunch of years ago, I was traveling to work (Northwest pilot) from Raleigh to Minneapolis (in my pilot uniform). An older man came up wanting to talk. It turned out that he was a retired FAA controller from Wyoming. He was wearing a well worn Stetson that was adorned with a number of small stick pins.

He told me that when he went through security, they made him remove from his hat a stick pin that was in the shape of a revolver and was about the size of you thumbnail. Apparently, that sort of thing was verbotten.

You just have to admire TSA!

9. springer03

springer03

At my kids school they cant even wear a shirt with a picture of a gun on it!! Seriously it's freakin ridiculous.

10. silverado_mick

silverado_mick

I agree this is ridiculous...but if you look at the tone of the article...is the mainstream media AGREEING with us for a change? Seemed to me like the article was supportive of the boy and his Mom. Who'd have thought?

11. steveksux

steveksux Massive Member

Its his own fault.

Should have painted the tip orange so the principal wouldn't know that it was a REAL toy gun.

Randy