close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Have any of the GT winners received their stuff?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by viffer1, Jan 28, 2007.

1. viffer1

viffer1 Tactless Member

Has anyone received their winnings from the GT fundraiser? Can't seem to get a message to go though to Eric or Jim. I hope someone hasn't run off with my cor-bon ammo! :sad:

2. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

I didn't win anything this time. But I think I was supposed to get a ball cap or a letter opener the last time donations were asked for(aside from the fundraiser). I am pretty sure that has been over a year now. I'm not holding my breath. I'm just happy I can help keep the site running.

3. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

Unbelievable!!!

If one is promised a prize or ANYTHING; "pony up!":thumbsup:

I throughly enjoy G-Talk and most of it members, but if you have a contest, and you promise prizes/gifts for those "high acheivers" in that contest, then send them their prizes/gifts or make them avaiable to be picked up!

its a NO brainer!! :banana:

tighten up Eric! :drillsgt:

get those prizes disseminated!:drillsgt:

4. 3rdpig

3rdpig

Popcorn, check.
    Beer, check.

Oh, this should be fun! I've been waiting for a good "pile on the noob" thread all week.

5. viffer1

viffer1 Tactless Member

I am not pointing fingers or trying to accuse anyone of anything. I was only asking a question because I have yet to get a response from my emails. I'm sure the GT staff is doing their best to get everything out.

6. Peace Warrior

:popcorn::cheers::popcorn:

7. Bikerpreacher

Bikerpreacher NRA Endowment

e-mails plural??? With so many folks bombarding them, no wonder they don't check hourly...

I sent one e-mail with my contact info, got my box in the mail this last week. Since almost all of the posts here indicate appreciation for Eric and Jim's efforts, how come so many want to hold them on a short leash because a few prizes haven't arrived. Are you willing to hold your self accountable to the standards you seem to expect??

I can only imagine what kind of effort is involved with getting the prizes out after a deal like this. When I sent my "entry" I was making a donation to a site that I enjoy. I have also contributed in the past and will do so in the future. The fact that I got a prize this time is bonus.

Cut Eric and Jim some slack :upeyes:

8. Peace Warrior

OK, I admit I got a little :soap: when I heard that someone has waited over a year to get their prize. If I was too :steamed: , I ask that you forgive me; one and all.:thumbsup:

BTW- Eric, my ten bucks of "thank-you-for-the-site" will be mailed out by the first.

9. viffer1

viffer1 Tactless Member

Bikerpreacher: Get off your soapbox... period...

My intent, as stated in my two post on this thread, was not to rush anyone or point fingers. I was only politly asking a question that you could have answered sans drama.

Thank you,
    Jeff

10. kengps

kengps

I contribute gladly myself from time-to-time. Usually takes a few months before the contributor label shows up below my name. It's been a couple months now since my last contribution. Still no "contributor II" label. That's OK, no biggee.