hatsan shotguns, opinions/feedbacks tnx!

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by atmarcella, Apr 15, 2005.

1. atmarcella

atmarcella

hello guys,
    i've seen a lot of these shotguns ( hatsan ) lately sa hahn and other gunstores, so i visited their website, http://www.hatsan.com.tr/index.asp, gusto ko sya kasi mura! i'm even contemplating getting one, you guys think this is a good gun? anyone here have experience with these guns? for home defense pwede na? i'm thinking of getting their semi-auto models, kamusta kaya reliability nang mga to? thanks in advance!!!;a btw what shotshells are ideal for home defense 2 3/4 or 3 inch? and i dont understand what a choke is, can anyone here explain this to me, nakakahiya ang dami ko tanong, anyway thanks BOGS!!!;f

2. Mang Danny

Mang Danny

Bagon labas yan, made in Turkey. wala pang maraming review. Piliin mo ang modelong hiyang sa hawak mo. personal choice ko pump kasi mas mechanically simple. good luck.

3. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

hatsan and akkar shotguns pinapagamit sa amin nang PB Dionisio for shotgun matches. the semi-auto is similar to the Benelli M1. Hahn Manila and PBD will raffle off 2 shotguns at the upcoming shotgun challenge at Karingal April 22-24.

i know gundog is selling his hatsan semi-auto. send him a PM.

4. atmarcella

atmarcella

hi doc,
    have you shot the gun? how does it compare to a benelli? handling wise:)

5. vega

vega

There are three kinds of chokes, you don't need them if you don't go hunting. As the name implies, it chokes the shotshells para hindi masyadi sabog pag labas ng barrel.

vega

6. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter

yep. we've shot both the pump and the semi-auto. ika nga, poor man's benelli yung hatsan semi-auto. mas maganda siyempre yung benelli.

7. atmarcella

atmarcella

thanks guys, last question magkano kaya ang ganito if ever meron

8. antediluvianist

antediluvianist

I saw a guy firing the pump hatsan. Seemed quite normal, nothing went wrong while I was watching. It does feel rather light, though, but as long as it doesn't actually hurt....