GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
30,212 Posts
Unfortunately, the R0 is fluid and influenced by the use of PPE. Early on, the R0 was between 3-7 simply because precautions were not widespread. This was probably the most accurate number. Once PPE and hand washing become more widespread, the R0 drops.

The most accurate way to measure R0 would be to infect one person (without them knowing it) and then track everyone they come in contact with (without anyone knowing it) and then tracking disease transmission.

Obviously not ethical nor practical. However, I wouldn’t be surprised if the ChiComs have done it with their own people.
Like the government did with the Tuskegee experiment?

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
According to the best estimate from cdc, the R0 for covid, as of 9/10/20, is 2.5. For comparison, one source had the Spanish flu at R0 of 1.4 to 2.8 with a mean value of 2, while seasonal flu has an R0 of 0.9 to 2.1 with a mean value of 1.3. Now the “R-naught” is not a DEATH NUMBER, just an indication of contagiousness.
Mortality rate is another statistic that can be quite fluid as well. The most accurate determination can only be made when an epidemic/pandemic is coming to a close. Of course, that assumes accuracy in reporting the cause of death.

·
Registered
30,212 Posts
Mortality rate is another statistic that can be quite fluid as well. The most accurate determination can only be made when an epidemic/pandemic is coming to a close. Of course, that assumes accuracy in reporting the cause of death.
You spelled “requires” wrong.

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Like the government did with the Tuskegee experiment?
Good point. You can add the bonus army and Exective order 9066 to that list as well. Not to mention purposely exposing soldiers to mustard agents to test the effects. While we’re at it, let’s add using BZ on people to test its effectiveness.

Hmmm, doesn’t look too good for our government either.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Glad to see more people thinking this way. It also seems that people have forgotten that the CDC updated it's covid death numbers stating that 96% of the deaths were primarily caused by underlining health issues and that 4% were actual legitimate Covid deaths. Obviously I'm not downplaying any deaths, I'm empathetic to them but just presenting the facts.

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Glad to see more people thinking this way. It also seems that people have forgotten that the CDC updated it's covid death numbers stating that 96% of the deaths were primarily caused by underlining health issues and that 4% were actual legitimate Covid deaths. Obviously I'm not downplaying any deaths, I'm empathetic to them but just presenting the facts.
Honestly, I don’t know what to believe anymore. This has become more politicized than anything I can recall in my lifetime.

I’ll continue to wear a p100 simply because my age makes me high risk. Besides that it’s great for allergies and good practice for the next Chinese screw up.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm
Honestly, I don’t know what to believe anymore. This has become more politicized than anything I can recall in my lifetime.

I’ll continue to wear a p100 simply because my age makes me high risk. Besides that it’s great for allergies and good practice for the next Chinese screw up.
I didn't think about that haha! I'm tempted to wear my Avon FM50 gas mask just for kicks (wouldnt protect me from viruses)

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
I'm

I didn't think about that haha! I'm tempted to wear my Avon FM50 gas mask just for kicks (wouldnt protect me from viruses)
Actually, with the proper canisters you’d be all set. The Avon takes the NATO RD-40 canisters, correct? In that case ABEK2 P3 R canisters will give excellent protection against both chemical and BioAgents of all types. These are expensive though. Both Drager and MiraSafety canisters are available on Amazon.

A cheaper alternative are the Israeli canisters available on Amazon. These are ABE P3 R
rated. Minimal chemical protection, but excellent BioAgent protection. Any filter rated either P100 or P3 gives excellent protection against BioAgents.

Hold on to that Avon gas mask. Those are getting hard to come by.

Is that Avon FM 50 CBRN rated? Just curious.

·
Question Everything
492 Posts
I was pointing out to my friends and family since early spring that the media was failing to report on the number of flu and pneumonia cases. Moreover, PCR testing is HIGHLY unreliable. Even the person who invented it said it wasn't reliable for such testing purposes. He happened to die of a heart attack just weeks before the 2019-2020 flu season started.

The truth in my opinion after studying what the right scientists have to say is that COVID-19 is utter B.S. You would be surprised what you can learn about this if you turn off the mainstream media and start digging for what is being suppressed. Here are two articles worth reading from Dr. Stefan Lanka, a German biologist who discovered the first ocean megavirus. The first article was written in January of this year with the follow up of the second in September. By the way, no, I am not a disciple of David Icke (who is in the url), but he had the translation of the first article:

Part 1 - https://davidicke.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Paper-Virus-Lanka-002.pdf

Part 2 - https://yummy.doctor/blog/misinterp...lanka-beginning-and-end-of-the-corona-crisis/

I advise everyone to research the other side of arguments before joining the crowd and calling people crazy conspiracists. As a bonus, I am going to link a video I think you should watch that isn't dealing with COVID-19, per se, but it is dealing with an alternative to germ theory called German New Medicine (GNM). It's only called GNM because the physician who studied this phenomenon for decades couldn't use the name "new medicine" in the United States (which is what it was called in other countries). The long and the short of it is that cancer, AIDS, and most disease is not what we were told, and understanding what this woman is talking about could be detrimental to you or someone you care about. Review the opinions and form your own and not someone else's (we can't afford to do that any longer).

View: https://youtu.be/GjUaHOEVJhE

Again, I am not telling people what to believe, but you should have all the information and we don't (and never underestimate big pharma and their influence).
and founded on sound medical principles like this one... "Hamer claimed that his method is a "Germanic" alternative to mainstream clinical medicine, which he claimed is part of a Jewish conspiracy to decimate non-Jews." you have fun with your new medicine why doncha!

·
Registered
11,596 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
and founded on sound medical principles like this one... "Hamer claimed that his method is a "Germanic" alternative to mainstream clinical medicine, which he claimed is part of a Jewish conspiracy to decimate non-Jews." you have fun with your new medicine why doncha!
So when a doctor discovers that the medical community is lying about disease and he's looking for answers, his theories about how these lies are perpetrated are directly indicative of the science he performed to expose the lies? Give me a break.

Try this one. Watch this and give me a reason why this doctor who is exposing the AIDS lie is not credible.

View: https://youtu.be/FA2jCWPVnO4

·
Registered
392 Posts
Although I am not familiar with Dr. Hamer's opinions about Jews, and while I can't say for a fact one way or another who is right or wrong, I can provide evidence that just because he may have felt this way doesn't mean he is not credible. To begin with, understand that opinions about medicine and opinions about Jewish influence are not mutually exclussive.

To illustrate why Dr. Hamer shouldn't be so arbitrarily dismissed, I would like to share a letter written by a prominent French Ashkenazi Jew named Dr. Roger Dommergue Polacco de Menasce. He wrote it to Steven Spielberg after the release of Schindler's List. And yes, Roger Dommergue (as he is commonly referred to) is a real person and you can see him discuss this on YouTube (YouTube permitting). Roger Dommergue also cites in this letter the opinions of other prominent Jews who hold a similar view, and I think most people will be taken aback by what is said within. It's not so shocking coming from Orthodox Jews et al. who have openly resented what many of the Ashkenazi have been allegedly up to historically (e.g. usury), but I was surprised to hear this coming from an Ashkenazi Jew.

Don't get me wrong, I am not anti semitic, and five of my first cousins are Ashkenazi Jews (so this isn't a condemnation of all Jews or even all Ashkenazi), but I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss what Dr. Hamer and the Jewish professor Dr. Dommergue have to say. Once you've read the letter, it should be utterly apparent that the notion that Jews may be to blame for significant problems in the world shouldn't sound like an inane idea undermining the credibility of a person if it's held by other Jews. And the fact that a letter like this could exist and the mainstream media not report on it should tell you something.

Again, I am not here to prove what people should think about Jews, I am merely pointing out the fallacy of rejecting German New Medicine merely based on Hamer's alleged beliefs about them, and in a free and open society, we should be able to discuss these things dispassionately. If there are other prominent Jews holding similar views, ones that are consistent with some of the most [seemingly] egregious anti-semetic beliefs, then it hardly stands as an assumption that Hamer should be discredited for having similar views.

People need to learn that you should only believe very little about what you read & hear and only trust half of what you see. From your response, and with all due respect, you seem to have fallen victim to the habit of contempt prior to investigation which only servers to bolster the lies we've been told about any number of topics.

There's a reason why I sign my posts with that quote in green font. I studied political science and public administration in college and grad school. In fact, I graduated from one of the best political science programs in the world. Moreover, unlike most academics teaching political science & public administration, I was a public administrator for a living, and I was also elected to central committee. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how I look at it), I was involved in politics for a few years, just long enough to discover firsthand how corrupt our system is.

I held positions lofty enough to receive invites to have drinks with the governor and to attended state central committee meetings along with the same people who nominate the electoral college in my state. I was also given tickets to events in an attempt to groom me. Fortunately, I recognized what they were doing and instead offered the tickets as a genuine and unrelated reward to someone on my staff. I also managed to get out of politics before worse things happened to me (trust me, what I experienced as a honest broker was bad enough). and I can tell you for a fact that based on both my investigation and personal experience, we are being lied to to a disturbingly high degree about how our legal & political system works here in the United States, and it goes back to before we even ratified our current Constitution (and I will win this debate with any legal academic, lawyer, judge or supreme Court justice so long as it is a fair hearing).

The mistake many of us with conservative views make is that we only think conspiracies exist politically among liberals & Democrats, but that is not true and it never was. Moreover, we think that the evidence of political corruption or at least the extent of the media's lies that we've witnessed over the last four or five years especially is somehow a recent phenomenon, but Thomas Jefferson was warning us about all this well over two hundred years ago, but you won't hear about this from our university professors. Why not? For example, Thomas Jefferson literally told us how Alexander Hamilton, a Jew, and the banks managed to even bribe our first congress to the extent they were able to procure any outcome they chose when congress voted on a bill (which is how they passed the first national banking bill despite Jefferson, Madison, and Washington's AG Edmund Randolph who all provided evidence and testimony about how the bill was utterly unconstitutional and resulted in foreign influence & control over our monetary system. Jefferson even put in writing that he personally witnessed Hamilton bribing congressmen.

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
I hope it's readily apparent that you and no one else is going to succeed in shaming me about alternative explanations for such things, and as the video I shared demonstrated (and here it is again:
View: https://youtu.be/FA2jCWPVnO4
), mainstream medicine has much to answer for. Read about Louis Pasteur & Robert Koch's fraud. You can hear/read lectures from biologist/virologist Dr. Stefan Lanka talk about how it was proven that both scientists lied about their findings and how germ theory does not have a shred of evidence to support it, and this wasn't just him. He had other colleagues that brought this to his attention and at first he couldn't believe it. Dr. Lanka said he took a full six months to research everything cradle to grave before going public with what he learned from his colleagues.

Also Read Gerald L. Geison's book The Private Science of Louis Pasteur that shows Pasteur maintained two journals of his experiments and recorded different results of key tests in each one to sell germ theory. Just as Dr. Robert Willner offered $100,000 to anyone who could provide scientific evidence that the HIV virus caused AIDS, Stefan Lanka offered 100,000 Euros to anyone who could produce a peer reviewed study that scientifically proved that the measles virus causes measles. Only one scientist came forward claiming to have such a study. Lanka pointed out why it was not scientifically valid, so the doctor sued him for the 100,000 Euros. When he lost the court case initially, virtually every newspaper in the world reported it, but when he won the case on appeal in the German supreme court, virtually no one in the mainstream media said a word. Lanka also pointed out that no one has ever been able to prove the HIV virus caused AIDS (or any other virus causes any other disease for that matter). In fact, we would be hearing this from Dr. Willner himself, but he died mysteriously of a heart attack shortly after he gave the lecture I shared (where he injected himself with blood from AIDS patients to prove that you can't catch AIDS).

Now for anyone who thinks that the notion that people might be assassinated by inducing a heart attack is ridiculous, you literally don't know what you are talking about. Here is a video of a former CIA director, William Colby, who brought this to the attention of the Senate and the American people after taking over as the CIA director. Colby discovered that the CIA & army intelligence had developed a modified .45 ACP pistol to shoot a cryogenically frozen poison dart that would penetrate a victim without his or her knowledge and deliver an instant heart attack while leaving no trace of its use. Moreover, he explained that while the technology was only allegedly developed to allow CIA field agents a better alternative to ingesting cyanide before being tortured, CIA and army intelligence had stockpiles of the neurotoxin derived by selfish that far exceeded its mandate (enough to assassinate hundreds of thousands of people by way of heart attack without anyone ever knowing). This video is considered primary source material that shouldn't be arbitrarily dismissed just because people don't believe in conspiracy theories:
View: https://youtu.be/1Lb7SfOL7tA

Say what you will about my post, but the one thing I am not guilty of is contempt before investigation.

Let's also remember what a subsequent former CIA director, William Casey, said to Ronald Reagan in the Oval Office shortly after taking office in 1981. Barbara Honegger was one of Reagan's policy analysts. She was with President Reagan in the Oval Office taking notes when Director Casey visited the president. Because she pen and paper in hand, she was able to write down verbatim what the CIA director said. Casey told Reagan "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false”.

I asked her if he was being facetious, but she wrote me back that Casey was “— Absolutely straight faced and matter of fact …” when he said it. Think about that.

People who don't know better are disturbingly gullible, and I was once among them because most of us don't want to assume the worst in people (or to believe we could be so easily duped). I was not a conspiracy theorist in college and grad school. And like I mentioned, I went to one of the best schools in the world to learn my trade, but I don't mention this to impress you. I merely mention it to impress upon you that my education taught me everything about political science and public administration but what I actually needed to know. That I had to learn on my own through experience & research (what a concept).

Do you think historians generally publish the truth? I have collected hard copies of tens of thousands of pages personal letters and other writings from our founding fathers which tell a different story than the political science and public administration fiction professors in college and grad school imparted.

Forget about what you've read in history books, and Thomas Jefferson in particular details a much different history than what academics and others cling to, so it's time people start validating, not only what we hear from the mainstream media, but also what our historians, politicians, lawyers and captains of industry, gurus et al. are telling us.

The sad reality is that you don't learn the truth about history through reading books. At a minimum you learn history (to the extent that's possible) by first digesting the official story and then by both verifying it with primary source material and evaluating the other side(s) of the story (if one or more exist) before making up your mind.

In my particular field of expertise, I didn't have someone's alternative story to use as a frame of reference. I just had the official story about things like: how our government was formed, why the Constitution replaced the Articles of Confederation, what the founders meant writing the constitution, how our government was supposed to work, how it works, etc. In fact, for me it started because I merely wouldn't take at face value what one of my professors told an auditorium of oblivious students one day, and for over a decade I used my personal experience and conducted my own research using the official record to guide me in finding a better set of answers, and what I found astounded me.

I won't get into my research here because I will surpass the word count herein many times over, but I implore you and others to question, actively research and verify everything before accepting someone else's conclusions, and this goes for the alternative media as well which is worse in some respects than the mainstream media. The alternative media is filled with controlled opposition. These people are harder to spot because they appear to agree with you about what is obviously false coming from mainstream sources, but at critical junctions (and after they've won your trust), they will deceive you on key points to derail your understanding of a particular phenomenon. And of course, trolls abound everywhere (even in forums like this).

Unfortunately, while so many of us are too busy regurgitating "facts" we've either sought through mainstream avenues, or have been spoon fed through indoctrination (whether it be from the brutal repetition of lies we experience in our education system, from books, by the entertainment industry, through the media, or otherwise), there are gifted researchers and others who are either silenced or discredited one way or another in dubious ways to keep the truth from ever coming to light. For example, people like Ezra Pound, Eustace Mullins, Kay Griggs and countless others—even if they live long enough to enter old age—pay a harsh price for trying to get the truth out about things we should already be questioning in earnest.

If the American people took it into their hearts to believe half of what some of us are saying, it would be doubtful we could stop another American civil war (and that's the last thing any of us want). But understand this. The violations against our gun-rights that the powers-that-shouldn't-be have already championed against the American people are only the tip of the spear in my opinion. So to understand things better in an attempt to secure our future, and that of our posterity, I highly recommend people research alternative points of view beyond wikipedia and other pathetic sources of information people often give credence & take their cues from before making up their minds about virtually anything.

And remember one last thing about something I mentioned earlier, CIA Director William Casey did not say "some" or "most" of what the American people believe is false, he said "everything", and that should not be taken lightly or arbitrarily dismissed in my opinion, especially considering the context in which it was said.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Actually, with the proper canisters you’d be all set. The Avon takes the NATO RD-40 canisters, correct? In that case ABEK2 P3 R canisters will give excellent protection against both chemical and BioAgents of all types. These are expensive though. Both Drager and MiraSafety canisters are available on Amazon.

A cheaper alternative are the Israeli canisters available on Amazon. These are ABE P3 R
rated. Minimal chemical protection, but excellent BioAgent protection. Any filter rated either P100 or P3 gives excellent protection against BioAgents.

Hold on to that Avon gas mask. Those are getting hard to come by.

Is that Avon FM 50 CBRN rated? Just curious.
I'm not really sure. I'm not home but I did do a quick b-roll on it in the beginning of this video I made. Not sure if you can tell by it. Thanks for the info though! I'm about to buy some 40mm adapters for it so that I can get filters more easily and more affordably
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqTOspRFfIM

21 - 40 of 45 Posts