close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Has anyone received their winnings or certifcate for the San Antonio match?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Cbass1187, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Cbass1187

Cbass1187

I know I may seem greedy, but the results for the SA Match have been up for about a month, and I know Christmas and New Years were mixed in there too, but I have not seen anything yet.

The bigger reason I ask is that I renewed my membership and applied to the Orlando Tourney about a week ago and have already received my new membership card, so I know they are alive and working :)

Has anyone received any winnings or certficates for the San Antonio match in December??

Thanks

William

2. Clem

Clem

Haven't received $$ or certificate from the San Antonio match yet. GSSF staff have been busy coming up with a preliminary (tentative, in some cases) 2006 schedule for all of us that need to schedule time off from work, arranging details/notifying participants of the 2nd Annual Gunny Challenge to be held in Vegas in three weeks, as well as preparing for the SHOT Show. I'm sure the certs/$$ be on the way shortly. Tony.

3. Cbass1187

Cbass1187

Thank you for the response. I figured they were busy with a lot of year end stuff, but was curious since I had gotten my renewal so quickly.

Thanks

William

4. USMC06

USMC06 USMC Retired

Thanks for the info Tony. I was curious also.

By the way, save a G30 for me because that's what I want with my certificate.

5. Cbass1187

Cbass1187

Just a renewal to the same question.......

I have received my yearly renewal membership card when I sent in my renewal/application to the Orlando match, but have not heard anything about the winnings from the San Antonio match.

Has anyone received any winnings / certificates from the San Anotone match? I know they have all their year round finances/tax info to take care of, the Gunny Challenge, and the SHOT show, but I am still curious.

Thanks

6. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

I haven't received mine yet. I am ready, though. :) A new 17C is calling my name! hahaha. Oh well, I expect year end & then having to deal with all the specifics of the short notice Gunny Challenge is keeping them very busy! Be sure & post if you get yours, I'll do the same. MLM

7. Clem

Clem

Just got home & found my certificate and checks for the San Antone match in the mailbox. Donna's checks, however, didn't make it today. Probably will on Monday. Just wanted to let y'all know that if you didn't get yours yet, they are on the way!! "Thank You" to the overworked GSSF Team for all y'all do!! Tony.

8. USMC06

USMC06 USMC Retired

I just received my pistol certificate and check also. I will be in to see Tony soon to order my G30.

Just a slightly late Christmas present to me from Santa Glock.

9. Clem

Clem

Glad to hear yours arrived, Phil! Congrats again! Tony.

10. USMC06

USMC06 USMC Retired

Thanks Tony. I'll be in with certificate in hand this week and I also need to install new Dawson FO sights on a third G34. By the way, they do have set screws.

11. Mark L Miller

Mark L Miller

My final certificate showed up yesterday, as well. ;g That brings mixed emotions, actually. No more chances to win until really big improvements happen or some of the greats retire! ;e hahaha. Oh well, onwards & upwards, right? Good luck with the U.S. mail everyone, I bet they will all be in by the middle of the week. MLM

12. Clem

Clem

Phil (USMC06), email on the way. Tony.

13. Cbass1187

Cbass1187

OK, so I guess I can expect mine this week sometime, but has anyone received their IRS tax form? The one you have to file if you win more than $600.00 in one year.

I guess I will have to wait until I get home this afternoon to check. Thanks for the other posts.

William

14. Clem

Clem

Yep, got my 1099 early last week from Glock.

15. Cbass1187

Cbass1187

Thanks, I guess I will just have to wait to get home today and check the mailbox.