Glock Talk banner

Have you drawn your weapon in Self Defense?

• Yes

Votes: 82 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 92 43.6%
  • Came very close but gun remained in holster

Votes: 37 17.5%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Only during active service days. When im out as a civilian I try to blend in as best possible and leave any areas I’m not comfortable in. I believe you can look like a hard target or soft target. I carry myself in a way that does not invite trouble, I pray it stays that way.

·
Registered
631 Posts
why is my question so controversial? If the mods want to delete it then they can certainly do so. But why encourage members to openly not tell the truth?

And yes this is a personal question so noone needs to feel compelled or obligated to reply.
Bro don’t let trolls get to you. Got some great folks on this board (I’m limited experience here since I’m still pretty new). Just ignore the negativity. Some people have nothing better to do than try to get under your skin. Your question was reasonable in my opinion but likely people will give general answers…keep Glockin bro!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
I don't feel it's an appropriate question from a newbie. In fact it's pretty suspect.
Then don’t answer. Your option is reasonable too. I know I’m not devulging personal info on here, even if it is a bunch of freedom loving Glockers!

·
Registered
631 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
30 years of carrying a gun both on duty and off duty. Used my gun one time in self defense and in defense of my pregnant wife. Never had to draw it from the holster. The bad guy seen it before I could draw it and he ran. Since that incident (about 25 years ago ) my wife asks me if I have my gun EVERY time we leave the house. I live on 116 acres and I don't go outside without a gun. That one single incident changed our life forever.
Glad you were ready and defused the situation without having to carve out some new 🕳 lol

Reactions: LocoGlockO
1 - 5 of 5 Posts