Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.
Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Rabbit994, Jan 12, 2007.
I was just wondering because I hadn't but my email spam filter tends to eat alot of things.
You know that he posted the winners in that BIG *** HEADER ON TOP OF GLOCK TALK PAGE, right?
Yeah, I got my email just this morning asking for an address to mail the prize to. I don't think it was from Eric though... < goes to check > it was from < dallasite (at) sbcglobal (dot) net >
Erm yeah... and he's supposed to email the winners as well. I'm pretty sure that's what the OP was referring to....
Yes, I can read big headers, I just had not gotten my winners email. I find it and dug it out of the trash and replying. Thanks for infomation PilotKitten
No problem. Congrats on winning.
Over the last 2 days every winner has been contacted and asked about mailing information and their choice of prizes. Over 2/3rd's have already sent in their addresses and most of those prizes will be shipped on Monday. The exception would be the mousepads and clocks which are being made to the winners preference.
Any contest winner that has not received an email should check their spam and trash folders (I have used all 103 emails provided by the winners).
As a sidenote I wanted to let you know we got the Cobb .308 rifle today. After 40 years around guns, hundred of guns owned and shot and tens of thousands of rounds of ammo fired, very little impresses me. This Cobb rifle impressed the hell out of me:
1. Their presentation of the gun (case and supplies) was top notch.
2. I've always liked AR-15's and this is not an AR knock-off. This looks like one of the best built military/sniper rifles I have seen.
3. I've always thought that the AR bolt was a little flimsy, though they do the job. The massive heat treated bolt on this rifle looks like it would do the job for several hundred thousand rounds.
4. The rifle is on the heavy side, but you have to keep in mind that it has a pretty long bull barrel and every aspect of the gun looks like it was over-engineered (a little extra metal here and there).
5. They also chose to make a rifle that would use the least expensive .308 magazine in the world (ammo and G3 magazines for this rifle are very affordable).
I realize that if you ask an opinion about a gun on this site there will be 10,000 opinions from loving it to hating it. I would suggest that anyone who is into military style long guns try to get a chance to fire one of these at some point. A couple of years ago Skip Cobb even had an open invitation to stop by if they were in his neighborhood.
With quality like Skip Cobb is offering, I think we will hear a lot more about his company over the next few years.
Just my 2 cents worth,
TO GET TO
I thought George Costanza won the contest