Glock Talk banner

Happy Friday!

440 Views 6 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  kcb
I hope that everyone has had a wonderful week!

Unfortunately, I have to start my weekend off by going to the services for a cherished co-worker. Her viewing is tonight and
her funeral is in the morning.

Never a good way to start off the new school year.

She was our teacher for the deaf and hard of hearing students. She was always so sweet and never had a harsh word for
anyone. Everyone loves her! She will be missed! God Bless her and her family!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Banned
14,313 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Karen.
Too often it seems that good people are a rare thing in ones life. At least for me that's how it often is.

About my week; Somehow I had a good one that flew by, I even felt pretty good most of the time. I've been cutting down on cigarettes by using an ecig, that probably contributed to feeling better overall.

· Southern Lady
14,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Attended the viewing and there actually was a service or celebration of life for her there tonight. I was astonished to learn that she was only 2 WEEKS older than my older sister. She's been an amazing person, a loving friend and Co-worker, but her cancer paid a toll on her. It's reassuring to know she suffers no more!

· Litter Kitty
4,996 Posts
I hope that everyone has had a wonderful week!

Unfortunately, I have to start my weekend off by going to the services for a cherished co-worker. Her viewing is tonight and
her funeral is in the morning.

Never a good way to start off the new school year.

She was our teacher for the deaf and hard of hearing students. She was always so sweet and never had a harsh word for
anyone. Everyone loves her! She will be missed! God Bless her and her family!
No that's not a good start
But nice to see you here Lady. :)

· Watcher.
41,318 Posts
My life lately has been a consecutive funeral,all my senior family is gone.Respects Karen.'08.

Reactions: kcb

· Southern Lady
14,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My life lately has been a consecutive funeral,all my senior family is gone.Respects Karen.'08.
I'm so sorry, 08! For a brief point in time, we feared we were going to lose my mom, but thank the good Lord, she is
doing much better. But we probably are looking at changing her living situation and bring her back home to Florida.

I'm so sorry for your losses. I know over the past couple of years, we lost the remainder of my dad's siblings. That
was a sad realization. So, I know what you mean.

God bless you!
:hugs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.