GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sleep schedule is so out of whack.......no Thanksgiving one man feast here....

.....cleanin the oven tho.......an sink and stovetop..........might have Von Hayes Thanksgiving feast tomorrow or Sat....hope you all are having traditional thanksgivings......or at least enjoying having a socially acceptable excuse not too....

·
Eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking
2,784 Posts
Happy early Thanksgiving back @ you, we can be thankful!

·
Venor ergo sum
Gun control is about CONTROL.
3,547 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all you Glockers.

Reactions: deputy tom

·
Spewer of TROOF
9,699 Posts
My sleep schedule is so out of whack.......no Thanksgiving one man feast here....

.....cleanin the oven tho.......an sink and stovetop..........might have Von Hayes Thanksgiving feast tomorrow or Sat....hope you all are having traditional thanksgivings......or at least enjoying having a socially acceptable excuse not too....
you drinking today?

·
1,205 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. :)

·
Registered
6,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
20201126_074914.jpg
you drinking today?
Yeah.......tang and rum and ice and water. ......

Supplies are low.....reckon I'll get tired next few hours....

Dont worry......I had some Campbells clam corn chowder to soften the impact...

I might only speak for myself....but I love those little bits of sand in there......gives it a certain authenticity......

·
Registered
7,308 Posts

Happy thanksgiving to you to Von. My sleep schedule is out of whack to, I’ve worked over a dozen shift schemes in my career. I Only had about six vodkas last night so I’m up early and ready to go.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all my GT colleagues

Reactions: Von Hayes

·
Banned
15,325 Posts
Hungry Man Dinner with White Castle's for dessert

Reactions: Von Hayes
1 - 20 of 59 Posts