Happy Dogs

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by Frost, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Frost

Frost

Finally a happy dog story, nothing sad or to make you mad.

The weather finally cooled off here in South Cacalacki so we were able to take the hairy kids to the park to run run run.

Miss Molly the Doberman and Merlin the Great Dane had a great time. They ran till they dropped, then went for a cool down walk before going to Hardees for a biscuit.

Merlin surprised me he is faster than I remembered. He is fresh out of puppyhood, and he has not run full out since the weather got so hot. Molly would take him off the line every time but Merlin would catch her on the far end. I guess it is those long legs.

Molly is a bit chunky and Merlin is a lean mean running machine. But Molly can still kick his butt when she get agrivated.

Merlin is still in the phase where he eats or at least chews up everything! Including a dresser, my cell phone case, an organizer, a Galco Fletch holster, a Glock 20 magazine and well you get the idea. Dang dogs good thing we love them. By the way the magazine still works. I just put it back together and it worked. It was reduced to a range only mag though.

Whats the craziest thing your dog has ever chewed up?

2. Batesmotel

Batesmotel

My beagle would chew left shoes, just the left ones. The best thing was he climbed on the BBQ and ate the wood handel to the lid. I think it smelled of meat juice and BBQ sauce.

3. Petra

Petra

The power cord to the surge supressor (pulling major juice) during tropical storm Allison. Had to perform doggie CPR on her. Streets flooded and only 1 vet we could find open. Had water coming in the van trying to get there. 24 hours and $800 later, she was fine.