Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Which is worse?
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:birthday: :birthday: Happy Birthday Don, you're a great friend, may you have a great day! :birthday::birthday:

·
5,227 Posts
:birthday: :birthday: Don, here's wishing you a Great Day. It must be at least a "Half Century" by now. Hoping you have many more Great Birthdays. Remember the words of a great Philosper : "Age is only a figment in your mind" .:rofl: :rofl: :milestone: :ufo:

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Happy Birthday Don! I hope you have a GREAT day! Here's wishing you many more!

Dan :cool:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hey bro, I hope you have a great Birthday, and many many more.
:birthday: :birthday: :cake: :cake: :cake: :birthday: :birthday:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Ditto to all the best wishes expressed above, Don!! Sure hope you have a GREAT day!!! Hope to see you & everyone else soon!!!! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :cake: :cake: :cake: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: Tony & Donna

·
Which is worse?
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since he's not allowed here glockNstein asked that I thank everyone for their birthday wishes. It's Lynard Skynard tonight for his birthday gift, should be entertaining! :supergrin:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Originally posted by Fireglock
Since he's not allowed here glockNstein asked that I thank everyone for their birthday wishes. It's Lynard Skynard tonight for his birthday gift, should be entertaining! :supergrin:

Happy Birthday!

Wish we had some good concerts up here. (dead zone)

Pete

·
5,227 Posts
STYX was here last week.:supergrin:

·
20,411 Posts
Don,

I wish you a belated Happy Birthday. Just got back from bringing the daughter home from college and have been playing catch-up with life.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts