close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hannity is starting to walk back his Roy Moore support

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by 2bgop, Nov 15, 2017.

1. TX OMFS

TX OMFS Right wing nut Lifetime Member

I saw this live tonight.

After the signed yearbook I don't think there's much doubt Roy is/was a perv. He needs to go.

On Hannity's TV show tonight the Alabama Secretary of State said that if Moore officially drops out and still wins the election the results would be null & void and a new election would be held. That may be the best way to start over and prevent a D victory in Alabama.

2. 2bgop

2bgop

The only thing worse than him in office is a democrat winning a US Senate seat in Alabama, that is the worst case.

3. TX OMFS

TX OMFS Right wing nut Lifetime Member

The Senate should not refuse to seat him if he actually stays in and wins. We do not want the Senate nullifying an election for acts that happened prior to the Senator's election. That would lead to anarchy as everyone's skeletons are brought out.

If he were to stay and win he should resign and let the governor appoint a Senator then hold another special election.

4. Borg Warner

Borg Warner

Has he been convicted of crime? Whatever happened to the presumption of innocence? How about the right to a trial?

I would have rather seen Mo Brooks become the nominee and if that corrupt back-stabbing POS Mitch McConnell hadn't interfered, that might have been what happened.

McConnell would rather have a Democrat win the Senate seat Because McConnell's big government agenda is the same as the far Left Democrats. McConnell and Ryan and the elite establishment "Republicans" like McCain, Murkowski, Flake, and more than half a dozen other RINO backstabber are moving us towards one-party rule

5. Wake_jumper

Wake_jumper

6. MO Fugga

MO Fugga Malt Liqra® Lifetime Member

Don't let those ***holes snag a Senate seat...

Officer's Match, hogship and happyguy like this.
  7. G19Cfan

G19Cfan

This is obviously a political hit job from the Left...and the Right. Why didn't this come out during the Primaries? Or when he was bucking the Left wing agenda by keeping the 10 Commandments in place or refusing to recognize same-sex marriage?

You notice how when it wasn't enough another woman would "come forward". When that didn't get the desired result...another...and another.

Notice also how Mitch McConnell quickly endorsed Strange as a write-in candidate. You know, the guy who Mitch backed with millions of dollars and still lost.

Make sure the allegations are about conduct from 30 years ago, that way there will be no evidence to prove his guilt prove his innocence.

At best he dated a few teenage women. A far cry from what Bill Clinton did - I don't remember Mitch McConnell condemn him.

The timing, the thoroughness and complete lack of evidence is just too convenient. And the MSM is more than happy to run with it. But Hannity? He should be ashamed of himself.

8. "Doc" Cavalry

"Doc" Cavalry MAJ (USA Ret.)

At this point, I still hope he gets elected. Let them bring charges and if he’s found guilty in court, then they can remove him.

I signed a lot of yearbooks of girls I never touched. I know a lot of teachers that signed yearbooks too. That’s not a picture of Moore with his hand in an inappropriate place.

Make the Dems prove it with Due Process.

Hartford, janice6, nursetim and 5 others like this.
  9. IvanVic

IvanVic

The opinion of a random guy on the internet who is not a handwriting expert is not evidence of anything being fake.

Is anybody surprised about Hannity? Stuff keeps coming out from Moore’s past, corroborated by a growing number of people, and it’s making it difficult to call this a smear campaign.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    oldandtreacherous likes this.
  10. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Isn't Menendez still a Senator? You know, the Democrat Senator from New Jersey who was screwing underage prostitutes, aka child sex slaves?

Why no cry from the Establishment to remove him from the Senate?

"Ya'll bein' played," is my culturally appropriated way of saying, wise up.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

11. ScottMn

ScottMn

If this was planned.........they're damned good at it. I don't know what to believe. At first it was relatively easy to dismiss, now it's getting harder.

I don't believe the media is in any way unbiased and would go to any lengths to get rid of Moore or ANY conservative candidate. On the other hand.......why do we (conservatives) always have to be the moral ones and abandon anyone at the slightest hint of unsubstantiated "evidence"? Then dems hang with their people until the picture of them with their pants off surfaces.....even then, they would probably say it was staged or shopped.

janice6, nursetim and Officer's Match like this.
  12. screwman

screwman

The minute I see Gloria Allred involved, I call BS!!!

13. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Very likely she is being paid by the DNC.

Regards,

14. IvanVic

IvanVic

That’s far from the most important thing here unless everyone corroborating Moore’s past are also being paid.

15. Tickhill

Tickhill Eternity: Smoking or Non-Smoking

Helen Keller could tell the difference in the dates that were shown in the yearbook.
    I don't need no stinking handwriting expert.
    Sean, has the old barn owl got to you too??

Officer's Match likes this.
  16. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

I don't think that is a stretch.

Paid by the DNC.

Looking for 15 minutes of fame.

Look at the poor little victim and feel sorry for me.

SJW taking one for the team.

All seem plausible to me.

Of course, it's possible he's a perv too. But I'd like to see some concrete evidence.

Regards,

janice6 and Officer's Match like this.
  17. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

What's all this got to do with Moore's ability to serve as a Senator ?

The State of Alabama is looking to elect a Senator, not a Saint.
    Folks out-of-state are interfering, so reverse psychology may be at work here.

Charge him, if he broke a law. Otherwise, Hannity appears to join establishment tactics.

18. IvanVic

IvanVic

You don’t think it’s a stretch that five different accusers, plus other people who knew Moore in his past, are all part of a secret conspiracy? Is Sean Hannity now part of the conspiracy too? I’m not saying he’s guilty, but if you don’t think that’s a stretch, you might be lying to yourself because you don’t want it to be true.

hooligan74 likes this.
  19. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Sessions, from Moore's neck of the woods, said yesterday that he "has no reason to doubt the accusers."

Why haven't they file charges, locally ?

TGT, janice6 and nursetim like this.