GlockTalk Forum banner

81 - 100 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
All this data and no comment from Hannie?
Yeah Hannie, where was your weirdest, or most adventurous, place? You have gotten to read all of our responses. If you are part of the club then you need to share. It is only fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pgg00

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Have we heard from G30 yet? I was looking forward to his contribution to this fine discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Director of civil unrest
9,510 Posts
Corn field with a woman I should not have been with! Behind a large pile of wheat on the ground next to some silos, with her leaning into the passenger side of the car, just off the highway. The bad thing about it was my Wife at the time heard cars going by on the highway and asked nervously if they could see us. I lied and said no and kept at it until it was done. I'll never forget it!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Corn field with a woman I should not have been with! Behind a large pile of wheat on the ground next to some silos, with her leaning into the passenger side of the car, just off the highway. The bad thing about it was my Wife at the time heard cars going by on the highway and asked nervously if they could see us. I lied and said no and kept at it until it was done. I'll never forget it!
Was that y'alls first threesome?

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
In an elevator a couple of times. Several times in an elevator machine room. First wife was quite frisky! Being an elevator mechanic had some benefits.
High school football stadium bleachers. However, if we could find an elevator with mirrors and guaranteed privacy, it would take years for the smile on my face to wear off

·
Moved on...
9,979 Posts
In the front seat of my '73 Dart Swinger, while traveling down Rte. 50, Westbound, coming home from Ocean City, MD. (Yes, I was driving at the time.)
I use to live in Annapolis... So! That was you all over the place!?

Reactions: 1bigK

·
Moved on...
9,979 Posts
Wow! 5 pages! Sorry Hannie, blame me my fault...

Reactions: 1bigK

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
That would be my first time. During the day on a small private lake. In a row boat on a lawn chair. Her parents were in the backyard sitting on the picnic table. We were just around a curve barely out of site. About 3 weeks before this I got my first Bj from her on Christmas Eve in my bedroom during my parents annual party.

·
Ornery & Irreverent
11,159 Posts
Under the pine trees, atop the moss, on the side of Baker Mt., Washington state.

·
Registered
20,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Under the pine trees, atop the moss, on the side of Baker Mt., Washington state.
I know Mt Baker well.... but not that well

20160607_195412.jpg

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,942 Posts
I can just picture how many guys are sitting there waiting to see if @Hannie Caulder replies in kind.
Ahh but you did not refute my comment that you did want to know.
If Hannie asks me, I will answer.
I did not ask, and I don't want to know.

That's as good as asking. Plus you were too chicken. and we are all waiting for your answer
You don't need an answer from me, use your imagination and make one up.

All this data and no comment from Hannie?
Yeah Hannie, where was your weirdest, or most adventurous, place? You have gotten to read all of our responses. If you are part of the club then you need to share. It is only fair.
Where did Hannie did it?
I am nosy and too chicken to ask her.
I'm a good Catholic girl. I don't do such things.

81 - 100 of 148 Posts