close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hallsville Roll Call

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Clem, Sep 14, 2004.

1. Clem

Clem

Just wondering who's planning on shooting in Missouri this weekend. Donna & I should be there. Plan to shoot on Sunday. Hope to see a lot of familiar faces. SEE YA THERE!!! Tony.

2. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

Mad dash w/dp177 & friends on Saturday, to shoot Sunday. (He's been kinda busy since there's a brand-new "shooter" having been added to the family recently. If Hallsville is half as much fun as Oakdale, there will be more new friends, good times, and loads of fun.

(Dear Diane: Please stop by, and watch as we have all kinds of clean-cut fun with our magazines that hold 11+ rounds.) ;?

Looking forward to seeing you all there - best of luck to all! ^c

I gotta check out this Glock thong they keep talking about............maybe send one to Sen. Feinstein.... ;f

3. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

This "old boy" from Florida, formerly from Texas, will be there to shoot on Saturday.

See ya in Hallsville,
    Bobby

4. MrMunster

MrMunster

MrsM and I will be there, but not sure when. She's never been to Hannibal and we are thinking about working it into the trip. At the moment, we are thinking about doing Hannibal on the way down Saturday and then shooting Sunday. That plan, however, may change.

See you all there.

MrM

5. cmzneb

cmzneb

Will be my first trip to Hallsville.

Are there usually vendors selling Glock goods there?

Thanks!

6. Clem

Clem

I should've put in my initial post that this will be my first trip to Hallsville for a GSSF match. I shot the Bianchi Cup there a few times in the late '80s, but this will be our first Glock match there. Looking forward to it!!! (Bobby, we just can't get used to y'all being in Florida now;a ;a ) Take care & be safe. Tony & Donna.

7. DP177

DP177

Leaving Rochester early Saturday morning hoping to arrive in Missouri in time to stop by the range to see who is still hanging around. We will be shooting Sunday morning.

WIG19 was right. Things have been very busy around my house and I'm very blessed to have such a wonderful wife who is letting me take this trip just 9 days after the arrival of our little boy, Colton. I'm working on a Jr shooters team for the year 2014. For others of you with little GSSF shooters at home we'll need one more shooter for the team. ;f

Don't worry WIG19 the car ride alone will be half as fun as the Oakdale Match. We'll have loads of fun!

8. Clem

Clem

Glad to hear y'all are going to make it, Dwight & WIG19. Congrats on the birth of your little one, Dwight. We'll be there Sunday, also. Take care! Tony.

9. WIG19

WIG19 Light left on

And having seen the Jr.F part of that team cheer Butch on at Oakdale I think DP's stacking the deck a bit.... 'Course by that time I'll be even more challenged than I am now. ;f

With some gracious coord from Danny looks like we might have MrMunster and another along on an AC team. ^c
    Don't worry dp, I won't forget the rolls & donuts for my favorite Guardian dogs.
    ;?

10. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

Team CARVER Mounts will have Tony Clemens, Dwight Parker and Bobby Carver competing in the Stockmeister team event.

Go Team!!!

11. Clem

Clem

Definitely looking forward to it, my friend. Maybe Missouri will be dry, unlike Florida :) . Travel safe & please tell Bren "Hello" from us both!!! Take care. Tony.

12. G21

G21 Millennium Member

I'll be there, cmzneb! And yes, there will be a vendor there. There has been every year I have attended. Can't remember their name right now, but good people to deal with.

I just checked weather.com and it looks great! Temps in the 70's and no rain.

13. cmzneb

cmzneb

See you there Dale, I will register the team.

14. Dieselbuilder

Dieselbuilder

;z Weather.com lied!:( It rained almost up to time for the match to start, leaving the ranges a sloppy gooey mess. That slowed things down some since they were still working on setting up the final details of the stages when I arrived to shoot the "M", as in they didn't have the timers wired together yet so they were having to run one side and then the other which caused a small backup there.

Other than that one problem, things ran very smoothly. I didn't shoot near as well as I should have, (need to practice more) but I did have fun.

The high note to my trip was being able to borrow a G37 which I shot in Competition. With it, I posted a personal best set of runs on the plates that I have ever shot, with a 6.1, 4.3, 4.6, 4.9 .