close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Hallsville Dedication

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by BCarver, Sep 18, 2004.

1. BCarver

BCarver CLM Millennium Member

I received an email a couple of weeks ago from one of our teammates, Butch, from Minnesota. He was very concerned that he would not be able to attend the Hallsville match because he had scheduled a "welcome home" party for his son, who is serving our country in Iraq. I told him that he had his priorities in line and that there would be no greater reward for him than to be home to welcome his son home.

In honor of our teammate's son's "welcome home" from serving our country, Team CARVER Mounts will be shooting the Hallsville match and if the team should shoot good enough to win the Stockmeister Team event, we are dedicating the plaque and the win to Butch's son and will be sending him the plaque with the team's signature. This will serve as a token of our gratitude and appreciation for our team mate's son and other military members who are serving our country proudly.

Butch, I am making this dedication public so that you can share it with your son.

We all know that you are proud of your son.

Best regards,
    Bobby

2. Clem

Clem

Bobby: Great idea & dedication. I'll certainly do my best to try & help get a plaque on the way to Butch's son.

Butch: You are where you need to be at a time like this. Although it would be great to see you at the match, you do have your priorities in the right order. Please pass along our heartfelt appreciation & gratitude to your son for his service to our Country.

3. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Amen to previous posts, Butch glad to see your son back home and please express our gratitude for what he and all other sons and daughters are doing for all of us in Iraq.;? ;? ;? ;?

4. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Bobby; Great idea and dedication. We will be rooting for "Our Team".

Butch; You definately have your priorities in order. Tell your son from all of us "THANKS " for what he and many of our sons, daughters, mothers, fathers and friends are doing over there and all over the world. We do appreciate and Pray for them.

5. LoveGlocks

LoveGlocks

Butch, please tell your son "Thank You" for serving our country. We can't thank him and all our Military Personnel enough for the tremendous job that they are doing.;? ;? ;?

Good luck at the match Team Carver Mount!

6. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

I'm glad to hear Butch's son is coming home. An excellent plan Bobby, I'll be rooting for you guys, not that you'd need luck or my rooting! ;f