·
Rational
14,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Rational
14,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why can`t i Identify as a Man or Woman anytime i want!!
OPPRESSION!
No Justice, No Penis!

This liberal Social Justice type stuff sure is hard to follow.
Gender and sexual identity costumes are not allowed. What does that leave?
Skeleton. That's what I dressed up as when I was a kid.

·
Rational
14,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Actually, I think you can go after Christian religious symbols all you want. Matter of fact, it is probably condoned. Extra points if they are male and white.
Nah, instead of attacking them, I thought I'd dress up as Jesus and drag a giant cross behind me.

I'd be a very fat Jesus, but hey....:dunno:

.....the more I think about this, the more I actually wanna do it. I've already grown a beard....I just need some long hair, a white bed sheet for a gown, and a crown of thorns.

And some lumber.

And fake blood.

·
Rational
14,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i considered painting myself gray,wearing a C.S.A. uniform and going as a Robert E. Lee Statue and see who wanted to take me down,but i could`nt find a horse.
That's genius! And just kick the bastards in the face when they reach for you. :animlol:

·
Banned
1,821 Posts
I wont have any candy but if I see a kid dressed as Caitlyn Jenner I'll give him $10
I used to carry around the gold dollars on Halloween with the thought that if I seen a really good costume, I would give those out. You know, I never gave any of those away. Stopped carrying them. Not much creativity where I live. Pretty standard, out of the box type stuff.

·
NRA Life Member
65,506 Posts
It would be worth dressing up if I could come up with a costume for a black, gay, transgender abuser of women...possibly with some African tribal attire.

I'm trying to think of anything I hate more than these PC liberals, but I can't come up with anything.

·
Happy Smiley
17,229 Posts
From the article...

The University of Massachusetts, Amherst put up “Simple Costume Racism Evaluation and Assessment Meter” (SCREAM) posters around campus, assigning threat levels based on how much a costume differs from the student’s own race.

How does this work? How, precisely, does one measure "how much a costume differs from one's own race"?

Is there a skin color chart that one compares to the makeup being worn, with more than two shades lighter or darker triggering a "threat level" change? Is the costume itself measured for cultural identity and then a background check performed on the wearer to see if they hail from the appropriate cultural lineage?

Just how, EXACTLY, are these "threat levels" determined and who makes the determination?

:dunno:

1 - 20 of 94 Posts