close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Haitian Relief efforts

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by texasglong, Feb 3, 2010.

1. texasglong

texasglong NRA Life Member

I just wanted to share an email I just got from a Friends friend that just got back from Haiti:

To All,

I just returned from Haiti with Hebler. We flew in at 3 AM Sunday to the scene of such incredible destruction on one side, and enormous ineptitude and criminal neglect on the other.

Port o Prince is in ruins. The rest of the country is fairly intact.Our team was a rescue team and we carried special equipment that locates people buried under the rubble. There are easily 200,000 dead, the city smells like a charnal house. The bloody UN was there for 5 years doing apparently nothing but wasting US Taxpayers money. The ones I ran into were either incompeyent or outright anti american. Most are French or french speakers, worthless every damn one of them. While 18oo rescuers were ready willing and able to leave the airport and go do our jobs, the UN and USAID ( another organization full of little OBamites and communisrts that openly speak against Amerivca) These two organizations exemplared their parochialism by:

USAID, when in control of all inbound flights, had food and water flights stacked up all the way to Miami, yet allowed Geraldo Rivera, Anderson Cooper and a host of other left wing news puppies to land.

Pulled all the security off the rescue teams so that Bill Clinton and his wife could have the grand tour, whilst we sat unable to get to people trapped in the rubble.

Stacked enough food and water for the relief over at the side of the airfield then put a guard on it while we dehydrated and wouldn't release a drop of it to the resuers.

No shower facilities to decontaminate after digging or moving corpses all day, except for the FEMA teams hwo brought their own shower and decon equipment, as well as air conditioned tents.

No latrine facilities, less digging a hole if you set up a ****ter everyone was trying to use it.

I watched a 25 year old Obamite with the USAID shrieking hysterically, berate a full bird colonel in the air force, because he countermanded her orders, whiulst trying to unscrew the air pattern. " You dont know what your president wants! The military isnt in charge here we are!"

If any of you are thinking of giving money to the Haitian relief, or to the UN dont waste your money. It will only go to further the goals of the French and the Liberal left.

If we are a fair and even society, why is it that only white couples are adopting haitian orphans. Where the hell is that vocal minority that is alweays screaming about the injustice of American society.

Bad place, bad situation, but a perfect look at the new world order in action. New Orleans magnified a thousand times. Haiti doesn't need democracy, what Haiti needs is Papa Doc. That's not just my opinion , that is what virtually every Haitian we talked with said. the French run the UN treat us the same as when we were a colony, at least Papa Doc ran the country.

Oh, and as a last slap in the face the last four of us had to take US AIRWAYs home from Phoenix. They slapped me with a 590 dollar baggage charge for the four of us. The girl at the counter was almost in tears because she couldn't give us a discount or she would lose her job. Pass that on to the flying public.

2. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

This is beyond just "wow"...HH

3. NW-Warlord

NW-Warlord

Why does this not surprise me.

4. gatorhugger

gatorhugger

The whole effort great upsets my wife. All the navy personnel and ships, billions of taxpayor dollars.

I also read where the Haitians turned down 100,000 trailers from FEMA. Ones with Toilets, running water, air conditioning, you know a real home that is a palace compared to what the did have, because of formalgehyde smell in the cabinets.
    They would be happy to take them for free (if we remodel them).
    These trailers cost about $10,000 a peice.
    Ummm, how about opening the windows for a week and airing them out?

They also have turned down food supplies because they thought they were out of date. I didn't know starving people were food critics.

I didn't see any teams of wealthy haitians here during Andrew or Katrina. I never see minority couples working with Jimmy Carter building free homes for other minorities. It's white people donating their time and money.
    I guess it makes us racist to think this way.
    But Bottom line I get tired of being used, and my tax money being used for ANY country not under the American Flag. We cannot save the world.
    They don't try to save us.

5. thegreendevil76

thegreendevil76

This email stinks of a hoax. "Friend of a friend?" No specific names or locations of the incidents cited. Oh yeah, the name of the capital of Haiti is Port Au Prince, not "Port o Prince"...you'd figure someone who has actually been there would know that. Lots of propaganda built into this email, but no substance. Very fishy.

6. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

As in three day old left out in the hot sun fishy. HH

7. security79

security79 Gene Frenkle

This is oh so very true and very sad at the same time. I gave my donation because God blessed me so I should be a blessing to others but this crap makes me sick. Better believe that the libs on here will be along to dispute this though. One day people will wake up and the much under appreciated help will stop or so I'd like to think.

8. snair

snair

like every other 3rd world ****hole. females and kids have got a hard life while many of the able bodied males eat, rob, get high etc when they should be providing for their people. corruption is a way of life. maybe the brothers in the 82nd should be killing the turds who tried to ambush the aid convoy

9. gwalchmai

gwalchmai Lucky Member

Pretty much SOP for disasters in the 3rd World. Posting such things without any verification feeds the left, though.

10. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr CLM

Just keep this in mind,........
    A co-worker of my Wife's was in Haiti on business, He is still missing.
    Oh yeah,......he is also a member of the US Army.

Not EVERYONE that was in Haiti during the Quake fits the "Third World" stereotype.

11. Narkcop

Narkcop

If we are a fair and even society, why is it that only white couples are adopting haitian orphans. Where the hell is that vocal minority that is alweays screaming about the injustice of American society.

I didn't see any teams of wealthy haitians here during Andrew or Katrina. I never see minority couples working with Jimmy Carter building free homes for other minorities. It's white people donating their time and money.
    I guess it makes us racist to think this way.
    But Bottom line I get tired of being used, and my tax money being used for ANY country not under the American Flag. We cannot save the world.
    They don't try to save us.

I wondered the same thing...

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  12. Sose

Sose Glockie

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  13. noway

noway

same and I really had to laught at this and anybody that would says htis;

and

and this

Your friend is a idiot and you call tell them noway said so.

Truth is UN has been in Haiti since operation Restore Democracy

The French has lost interest in Haiti since their asses where kicked by a bunch of revolting Salves

Pappa or Baby Doc did not ran the country. The Duvaliers where only interested in placing money in their bank account and pockets.

14. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Cosmopolitan Bias

Once, when I was a kid, I had a rash on my stomach that just wouldn't go away. We tried several salves and nothing would work. My mom finally put this really revolting salve on it. Stunk so bad that the other kids on the playground wouldn't let me get near them. It worked though.

15. wavetrain75

wavetrain75 Useless Member

After donating money to the Katrina effort and then being called a racist by the mayor of Chocolatetown I got out of the charity business.

Maybe a little cold I realize but I'll put my efforts where I can see the results.

16. security79

security79 Gene Frenkle

I agree with you 100%. Especially after his speech about making New Orleans into a "chocolate" city. No cry of racism was heard about that though and our funds were gladly accepted. On the other hand though I do my part because God blesses me and as a Christian I should help.

17. Randolph da man

Randolph da man

we think alike... :wavey:

18. Randolph da man

Randolph da man

I sure wish he'd come get all his little coco-puffs from houston... :crying: