Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I can't believe I had to drive out of state to get a haircut.Not far 30 miles.But I FELT LIKE a HiPPE.i told the women who was about to cut my hair put down the sciorrs bring on the electric trimmer.I TOLD HER I NEVER SEVERD IN THE MARINE CORE but thats what style I need because our Michigan BOTOX INJECTED NUTBAG GOVENOR is a power tripping small business killing wack job.On the way back home I was able stop by Cabelas almost all pistols are sold crazy times we live in.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I've heard places to get a nice garage haircut. I butcher my own.

Now I've discovered a reddit forum to buy AR parts, (excluding lowers) and its been a gold mine in the quarantine run on all things firearms.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've been needing a cut since before the the shutdowns. Actually had one scheduled and then boom. About to get another scheduled. Gonna chop off the locks me thinks.

·
Registered
9,253 Posts
I got a haircut today at great clips. Masks required. I don't mind wearing a mask if the establishment I wish to visit requires it. One of the workers was wearing gloves while the other workers were washing their hands between each customer. I asked the guy if he changes gloves between each customer and he said no. I guess he was too stupid to understand that he'd he better off not wearing gloves and washing his hands like the others. They are having customers stand outside until it's their turn which wasn't too bad today in the mid 90's but might really suck when it's 115 degrees.

Anywho, it was non eventful and I was glad to have my first real haircut in 2.5 months.

·
Registered
10,029 Posts
I just bought a pair of electric clippers and used the #3 comb. Nice and short! Looks good so I think I'll keep it that way.

Reactions: davedc

·
Mentally Frozen
28,546 Posts
I went to my barber a week ago and as soon as we got behind closed doors both mask came off

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
To hell with all the appointments and waiting in a car and masks and the BS. I just pulled out some thinning scissors and did the deed. Now I think I will keep on doing my own and save money and time spent.

·
Western Pa
4,140 Posts
I have been buzzing mine every 2 weeks like for the last 20 years.

Clippers with no guard all over my balding head. Put on the shortest guard to trim my goatee.

Boom... Save 15-20 bucks every 2 weeks, and no waiting....

Everyone makes fun of the bald guys until something like the Chinese Virus hits, then we come out smelling like a rose.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Went to see my favorite barber in her shop on Wednesday. Texas Gov. Abbot opened up barbers and salons last week. Got a #2 clipper cut and she trimmed my beard and mustache AND used her super duper shoulder massager as a grand finale. I feel like a new man!:flag:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts