hahah peta types get owned

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by snair, Jan 7, 2010.

1. snair

snair

this is great haha http://glossynews.com/society/20100...declaring-war-on-leather-at-motorcycle-rally/

Johnstown, PA (GlossyNews) – Local and state police scoured the hills outside rural Johnstown, Pennsylvania, after reports of three animal rights activists going missing after attempting to protest the wearing of leather at a large motorcycle gang rally this weekend. Two others, previously reported missing, were discovered by fast food workers “duct taped inside several fast food restaurant dumpsters,” according to police officials.
    “Something just went wrong,” said a still visibly shaken organizer of the protest. “Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong.”
    The organizer said a group of concerned animal rights activist groups, “growing tired of throwing fake blood and shouting profanities at older women wearing leather or fur coats,” decided to protest the annual motorcycle club event “in a hope to show them our outrage at their wanton use of leather in their clothing and motor bike seats.” “In fact,” said the organizer, “motorcycle gangs are one of the biggest abusers of wearing leather, and we decided it was high time that we let them know that we disagree with them using it…ergo, they should stop.”
    According to witnesses, protesters arrived at the event in a vintage 1960’s era Volkswagen van and began to pelt the gang members with balloons filled with red colored water, simulating blood, and shouting “you’re murderers” to passers by. This, evidently, is when the brouhaha began.
    “They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’, and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”
    “I…I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he…he didn’t even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, ‘You can’t prove that.’ Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman.”

Still others claimed they were forced to eat hamburgers and hot dogs under duress. Those who resisted were allegedly held down while several bikers “farted on their heads.”
    Police officials declined comments on any leads or arrests due to the ongoing nature of the investigation, however, organizers for the motorcycle club rally expressed “surprise” at the allegations.
    “That’s preposterous,” said one high-ranking member of the biker organizing committee. “We were having a party, and these people showed up and were very rude to us. They threw things at us, called us names, and tried to ruin the entire event. So, what did we do? We invited them to the party! What could be more friendly than that? You know, just because we are all members of motorcycle clubs does not mean we do not care about inclusiveness. Personally, I think it shows a lack of character for them to be saying such nasty things about us after we bent over backwards to make them feel welcome.”
    When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret handshake,” assured the organizer

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  2. raven11

raven11

:rofl::rofl: hippies...........

3. BigBull 301

BigBull 301

4. DRZ

DRZ

Ditto

Last edited: Jul 26, 2010
  5. HiddenEyes

HiddenEyes It can be done

Guess they'll go back to picking on little old ladies and protesting in cities that turn a blind eye to their lawless behavior. :rofl:

Mr. HE:cool:

6. speedsix

speedsix

I don't buy this story for a second. The way it is written just seems like a joke. It is just too over the top. There is no way this really happened.

7. raven11

raven11

[​IMG]

8. snair

snair

9. GAFinch

GAFinch

Someone has watched "Wild Hogs" too many times.

Double fail

10. speedsix

speedsix

I just clicked the link and it looks like some kind of Onion wannabe.

It says the website contains 22% truth. That was my first clue. My second clue was a story about Russia's Prime Minister set to star in new movie called "Winnie the Putin"

11. vart

vart

It didn't; the website this came from is a cheap imitation of The Onion...

12. Gun Shark

Gun Shark

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

13. greatwun

greatwun Senior Member

14. ctaggart

ctaggart

This is the best news article I've read in a very long time. I am so proud to be from Pennsylvania.

15. Kosher Larry

Kosher Larry MWAG

It's a fake folks, albeit a funny one. Glossy News is a satire site. Kinda like the Onion, but cheaper.

16. Kosher Larry

Kosher Larry MWAG

To add, but how I wish it were true.

17. snair

snair

i wish it really happened

18. sparky241

sparky241

i would comment on this but i cant quit laughing at it.:rofl:

19. goldenlight

goldenlight

I was thinking it was pretty over the top, too.

And, there was the lack of any kind of violence. Not to stereotype, but I just don't see a group of bikers stopping at what was said that they did.

'That's our secret handshake'??? I don't think so.

But, it was damn funny to read! :rofl:

20. Carrys

Carrys Inquisitive

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't care if it's true or not.:rofl:

It should, and very well could be.:tongueout: