Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a Colts fan I love seeing Pittsburgh and their terrible tissues go down.:rofl:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
As a Cowboys fan living in Pittsburgh - I agree,

The Terrible Tissues will be in use tommorrow in Steel Town! :supergrin:

·
NRA4EVR
11,693 Posts
Colts? You mean the team that snuck out of town in the middle of the night?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Colts? You mean the team that snuck out of town in the middle of the night?
yeah, only to win another Lombardi trophy with Peyton at the reins! :cool:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As funny as your post may seem to you....where were the Colts today? :rofl:
right next to the other 29 teams that didn't make it to the big dance.

·
Banned
5,038 Posts
As a Colts fan I love seeing Pittsburgh and their terrible tissues go down.:rofl:
:rofl: , umm where were the colts again ?? oh at home:upeyes:

steelers gave up to many turnovers , if not for turnovers it would have been different .

plus coming back from down 21 -3 shows guts .we did not win number 7 tonight but atleast we GOT 6 :tongueout:

and we had a shot to drive down and win another , just to be in that situation is accomplishment in itself .

congrats to the packers , ive said it before i like the pack , now rodgers finally proves he is better then drama queen Farve.
steeler nation for life baby

we will be back .

·
Semper Paratus
28,327 Posts
Great game, went to the last minute , the steelers could have executed better but all in all a very good performance.
The Packers played a very good game and came up with the plays when needed.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
Close game tonight.

I was sweating it out in the last half but was glad to see the Packers bring it home!

They really rallied considering the momentum shift, injuries, etc.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
To the packers fans:

The non-called pass interference when the pack tackled Wallace before intercepting was huge....but ultimately is no excuse. Congrats, y'all wanted it more and made enough plays to win.

To everyone else..

Keep trying, y'all might make the big game some day...

·
Banned
5,038 Posts
Close game tonight.

I was sweating it out in the last half but was glad to see the Packers bring it home!

They really rallied considering the momentum shift, injuries, etc.
both sides had bad injuries , steelers lost sanders early, an not having pouncey hurt . he is the best center in football..

steelers had their chances , but packers played well. i m glad to see the old players like woodson finally get a ring .

im also glad folks in packer land can say brett who ???:supergrin:

·
Registered
656 Posts
:rofl:
OMG!!!! IM Going to need freakin cosmetic surgery to get the freakin smile off my face!!!!

PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :supergrin:

·
Banned
34,066 Posts
both sides had bad injuries , steelers lost sanders early, an not having pouncey hurt . he is the best center in football..

steelers had their chances , but packers played well. i m glad to see the old players like woodson finally get a ring .

im also glad folks in packer land can say brett who ???:supergrin:

Well said....That is what I was thinking...brett who??:supergrin:

·
And Sex Appeal
2,663 Posts
I'm stunned that a team could win, or even reach the Superbowl with receivers who cannot catch passes laid in their hands. It reminds me of the Dolphins with Marino, but with Marino, he had no touch. A receiver would be 5 yards out and Marino would throw it as hard and fast as he could.

It was a good game, but it seems they were playing at a significantly lower level than the championship.

ETA: "And she's buying a stairway, to seven...". Oops, wait a minute. :rofl::rofl:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts