haha check out this piece on CNN

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by OctoberRust, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Huaco Kid

Huaco Kid

Indicator lights!!

2. JFrame

JFrame

Someone needs to be issued a copy of Dr. John Lott's book, and be required to read it.

Dr. Lott...Calling Dr. Lott...

Hello...? :headscratch:

I have even converted quite liberal friends to firearm ownership and use. People that can write clap-trap like the OP article must be so far left of the political spectrum that they really do want some entity like the Gestapo "safeguarding" our well-being... :whistling:

3. Zukoda

Zukoda

I found it interesting that one paragraph stated there were "thousands" of "similar" incidents every year - referring to the accidental shooting of a child by her father - but then the very next paragraph says from 1990 to 2000 there were an average of 320 deaths - which included suicides... Did I miss something or does this make no sense?

4. janice6

janice6

Interesting that someone charged with expressing their opinion to effect change, is not expected to research and accept facts, that counter their arguments, rather than just declaring them void because they are not enforcing their argument.

It seems when facts are ignored in deference to your argument, you now are expounding a lie, and it should be read as such.

5. jdeere_man

jdeere_man CLM

I love how they put the authors credentials up front to try and lend some credibility to his opinions. Its just another example of taking a few facts, some true, some false, and spinning it the way you want it to sound.

Nothing more than liberal propaganda!

6. diggy485

diggy485

Makes perfect sense.
    Liberal math states that 320 deaths divided into 10yr span= 100,000 deaths per year. Duh
    :whistling: