Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Señor Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was filling out my warranty card for my new Glock 19 and I wanted to be completely honest with them and let them know about my concerns. I learned all these flaws and concerns from my friends here, and I hope Glock works on them.

·
20,407 Posts
Certifiable Immaturity!:whistling:

·
Registered
216 Posts
i never understood the idea of owning a gun you dont like?
I could be wrong, but I don't think that is what the OP is saying. He stated that this is what he learned from Glocktalk therefore Glock should fix these "problems" so that everyone on the internet will love them. My guess is that it is a jab at the amount of haterade on this and other gun related forums about Glocks and was meant in jest, not as a true "I hate Glock" post.

·
Señor Member
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i never understood the idea of owning a gun you dont like?
I carry a Gen 2 G19 every single day and love it with its cute little "pig nose". 15+1, light weight, no twiddly safeties. But I must be the exception by the way people beoch and moans on here. I just wanted to speak for the things I have learned from everyone here, even if I have not lived that experience with my 5 perfectly reliable and accurate glocks.

I just must be a lucky guy with these finicky Glock things... maybe I should buy a lottery ticket?

ETA: misspelling

·
Registered
488 Posts
I carry a Gen 2 G19 every single day and love it with its cute little "pig nose". 15+1, light weight, no twiddly safeties. But I must be the exception by the way people beoch and moans on here. I just wanted to speak for the things I have learned from everyone here, even if I have not lived that experience with my 5 perfectly reliable and accurate glocks.

I just must be a lucky guy with these finicky Glock things... maybe I should buy a lottery ticket?

ETA: misspelling
Good post :goodpost:... the majority of these problems are coming from visitors that want the "Glock Perfection" to fall and the word "Perfection" to be dismantled... Same Ole Same Ole...happens in the work place, happens in Politics, & it even happens within families. "Big Time Jealousy" towards the Iconic "Glock". Actually some are absolutely a "Joke".:rofl:

·
Shellback
5,833 Posts
Totally lame.. But, i am sure they will still file it.....in the garbage....I can't wait for you to send it in for warranty work though.... they will send you back a Hi point.. hahahaha

·
Registered
728 Posts
Funny OP, but I have to say that my Glock 19c which has even less recoil than normal 19's has never failed with a TLR-1 tac light, I purposeful tried to one handed limp wrist it, like if I had to draw and fire fast with only one hand, and feeds every type of ball or self defense ammo I've tried. Can't say anything but good things about it. I think it is a common occurrence with all Glocks. Same goes for my Glock 21sf I am selling and my Glock 38 I carry now daily.

·
Banned
18,888 Posts
I'll be glad to take that POS jamomatic G19 off your hands for free. Hell, I'll even pay the S&H:supergrin:

·
Registered
939 Posts
Some of the "problems" you list are your own fault, and as for the so-called "pig nose", I'm getting so sick of hearing that, especially when it doesn't even resemble a pig's nose in the slightest. And for a SD gun, GLOCK's triggers are perfect. It's not meant to be a target pistol, after all.

Not to mention that the "KB" is nothing but an internet myth...apparently everyone knows that except you.

All in all, very immature...to say the least. I hope you feel better now.:upeyes:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts