close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Had so Much Fun at Oakdale

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Cubbly Leader, Jul 30, 2004.

1. Cubbly Leader

Cubbly Leader

I agree with all the above suggestions about the match procedures. But, I had so much fun with my pals here from Michigan. I’m hooked on GSSF. It’s was more than worth the $25 to join and the $25 to compete. Michael Fisher was a major blessing to me and my pals. What other Gun company sends such quality customer care to a match? Michael sold me even further on Glock. I want to own one of each model now.

Also, Jackie Lambert was just amazing at taking care of us. She showed her loyalty to Glock and you and me, the shooters. Bother her and Michael made me feel like I was part of the Glock Family.

Thanks to you all who were there shooting with us. I did not feel like I was competing. Rather, I felt as if I was participating with a team of professionals. Only my days spent at Ft. Bragg in the 82nd Airborne top the camaraderie I felt with all you men and women shooting the GSSF in St. Paul. Thanks again.

I hope to shoot a GSSF match again this year. I hope to meet more of you at the next match I shoot.

Cubby Leader :cool: