Banned
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I learned too late in life,

Just be honest.

Tell the woman yer 'a courtin', you just want to get laid. Many women are receptive to this honesty. And it quickly rules out the ones who aren't.

·
Banned
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe it's just me but I thought the "woman" in the video reminded me of G&KLady, except with less peepee whacking.
Hated him....... Leery of her.
Yeah, she reminded me of G&KLady, too. Too bad she got booted, I enjoyed her posts and her lack of tolerance for BS and fools.

·
DEPLORABLE ME!
11,566 Posts
Effin Kuks

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
I don’t understand the issues guys have with women. Just be yourself. If she doesn’t like you, go find another. You aren’t doing any good by pretending to be someone you’re not. There is a seat for every ass out there. You’ll find the right one eventually.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Women are just as nasty if not more nasty than men. Don’t be fooled. They get what they want by any means necessary. A few beers and a sandwich is my usual price. I’ve had no complaints yet.

·
Anti-Federalist
17,652 Posts
This guy does a number of these sort of videos and he's not a whiny Liberal.

Reactions: clancy

·
Registered
514 Posts
My last wife had the recurring "how much did THAT cost?" symptom.

A generic "couple hundred dollars" smoothed things out even though thousands were spent.

The current wife is an enabler - she made me buy a new car a couple of weeks ago.

·
Banned
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
He’s a mocking genius with a variety of great videos. I bet he gets hammered with hate mail.
yup, he is just emulating what limp wristers do and they are the ones to blame for the mockery. My dad used to say "If you don't like being mocked, stop doing stupid sh%t"

Reactions: Rotn1

·
King Doofus.
5,473 Posts
He left put the part where you buy your ugly girlfriend fake boobs.

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,089 Posts

·
Registered
12,358 Posts
Don't you guys have a garage? Geez, be honest, if she does not like it go out to the garage.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts