close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Had a home invasion late this morning

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by frizz, Aug 23, 2012.

1. frizz

frizz

Just unbelievable.

I was not feeling well, so I was napping in the back bedroom. I was awakened by my dogs barking, and they mere making that deeeeep barking like they do when they are wary of something.

I got up to look out the window, and I saw a suspicious looking car that was partially blocked by shrubbery. It was one of those "classic" cars that had been "pimped out" with spinner rims, jacked-up suspension, and a Skittles paintjob.

Just then, the doors opened and out flew several men, but I could not tell anything about their appearance. They moved to the front of the house, and I could hear them saying something like "we gonna get him good... make the m.f. pay for Treyvon... they shootin' us like dogs in the street..." All of this was said with a "hood" accent.

I was going to grab a firearm, but I realized that all of the pistols and all of the rifles were in the shop waiting in line for the 'smith to fix them. But I remembered that I did have a nice sword - a katana - as well as a real shillelagh from Ireland, and some weighted throwing knives.

I just knew that they would have guns, but this was better than nothing. I didn't think until then to call 911, and that was bad. Just as I picked up the phone, it was dead. They had cut the line!

Not wanting to be cornered in that part of the house, I slowly went into the hall. I could hear them prying the window open and then they climbed in and scattered throughout the house. I counted seven of them. Three went to the den, and the other four came back to to the section where all of the bedrooms are. I was cornered.

I accidentally bumped a table over, and they all freaked out. "SOMEBODY HOME! SOMEBODY HOME! GET HIM!" The first thug entered the other end of the hall and pointed a Springfield Armory 1911 Mil-Spec at my head. I froze. Just as I heard his metacarpal bones click, I jumped to the side and the bullet just missed me.

He was so surprised that he didn't notice me reaching for one of the throwing knives. I tagged him right in the adam's apple. I knew his homie would be right behind him, so I moved closer while pulling another knife. When his homie turned the corner, he was surprised to see his thug-buddy writhing in agony on the floor. He looked up just in time to see my next blade fly into his belly.

I backtracked to the 2nd bedroom because it had a door into the den. As I went to the den door, I was surprised when two of the gangbangers charged through. Luckily, I had my sword ready, and pushed it through them both! It was like thug-kabob! Luckily, the leader's Glock 23 Talo with Ameriglow sights hit the floor and landed right at my feet!

I surprised the remaining thugs in the den. The closest one fired at me with a S&W 629, but unfortunately for him, he missed. I didn't miss, so I popped his grape with a headshot. But the brass from my G23 popped me in the forehead, and I dropped the Glock.

The next closest thug jumped for the pistol, but I was expecting that move. I swung down on him with full force and bashed his hard head with the shillelagh handle. It was nighty-night for him. I grabbed the 23 and fired at the last homeboy, but it went KA-BOOM! The mag blew out the bottom, but it didn't injure my hand.

Even still, that was enough for him because he threw his hands in the air yelling "don't hurt me man! I didn't mean nothin'! Please!" Not seeing the need for further lethal force, I placed him under citizen's arrest, and made him call the police on HIS cell phone. Then I marched him into the front yard at shillelagh-point.

When the police arrived, I dropped the shillelagh, put my hands in the air, and I yelled, "He broke into my house! I'm unarmed!" They made us get face-down, then they handcuffed me, and threw me in the back of a squad car.

After what seemed to be hours, but was only 30 minutes, the lead detective questioned me. That took another 30 minutes. When we were finished, he said that I was lucky because this gang had already invaded 5 homes in the area, and had killed 3 people. He also told me what a good job I had done and that I handled myself well. Then he really floored me when he said, "We could use people like you on the force. Why don't you go to the station sometime and put in an application. Write on the top that I referred you. I'm Detective DeFry"

Wow! I'm glad that's over. I never want to go through that again.

Whew. Just unbelievable.

2. simotek

simotek

I love you so much right now. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3. JuneyBooney

JuneyBooney

4. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

:rofl::rofl:

With a day like that, I'd say you've earned a trip to WalMart!

:wavey:

5. willie_pete

willie_pete NRA Life Member

What are the odds; two home invasions in one day. Unbelievable. Glad it worked out well for you.

WP

6. youngdocglock

youngdocglock

That is quite remarkable did they all have dragon tattoo's the ones who raided my high end assault rifle plant and inpregnated my male roomate had dragon tattoo's........

I have made this post on my phone. If I spell like a two year old. Blame Android. Not me :)

7. Bruce M

Bruce M

8. Al Czervik

Al Czervik

How could you see them out that bathroom window?

I would've gone all Burn Notice on them and made a Bravia neutrino bomb.

9. wjv

wjv Zip It Stan Lee.. . .

Dump those Jennings and Brycos and get yourself a quality Taurus pistol!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  10. Bensmiata

Bensmiata

Gotta protect your Bravia at all costs

11. PettyOfficer

PettyOfficer

Damn, I guess my story of road raging high speed chase with some cagers after a ill-advised merge while firing through 3 hi-cap magazines loaded with Winchester Ranger Bonded .45 (RA45B) while riding my Hyabusa down the highway and to my house that ended up with the 3 BGs following me and invading my home just as my girlfriend is performing a certain preferred oral operation while I used my Keltec 14+1 KSG shotgun loaded with hunting slugs to take out every single BG coming in from every entrance will just have to wait...

12. automatic slim

automatic slim Walmart Shopper

Wow! Glad everything worked out, and that you're ok!

:shocked:

13. Gallium

Gallium CLM

I see you've recovered nicely from the previous home invasion you had two years ago.

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1109466

14. NMG26

NMG26

:cool:

Nice!

Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  15. mhambi

mhambi κολασμένος

You didn't 'blade' nearly enough... superfluity of blades notwithstanding.

16. nikerret

nikerret Mr. Awesome

Apparently, GT needs a "So, you've been home invaded, today; pray tell." sub-forum. If more people would kill the bad guys, we could put it under "Servng America".

17. frizz

frizz

Gags/Spoofs wouldn't be very funny there.

18. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Even a nickel plated sissy pistol would be a step up.

19. frizz

frizz

HEY! You keep your filthy stankin' hands off the Bravias! Don't make nunchuck you! (Just as soon as they are back from the shop.)

20. stolenphot0

stolenphot0 RTF2 Addict

I almost believed you, but then you said the Glock 23 hit you with brass, and I knew that was a lie. We all know its the 19s that hit you in the face.