close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Had a great ride today

Discussion in 'Moto Club' started by WellArmedSheep, Oct 1, 2006.

1. WellArmedSheep

WellArmedSheep NRA Member

Rode from Albertville, AL up to and around Fall Creek Falls near Dunlap, TN. Was about 350 miles on my new Road Glide and I enjoyed every minute of it. Perfect weather for riding, sun was shining. We got lost because of some bum directions, but found some great roads in the middle TN area. Don't ask me what those roads are, as I am perfectly happy being led. Had seven bikes in our group, safe riders all.

If you ever get the chance to see the Fall Creek Falls do it! I had never heard of it till today, but it was beautiful, and the park has a great buffet restaurant right there.

2. fnfalman

fnfalman Chicks Dig It

I had a crappy ride today. My favorite road was worked on, which was quite of a nice change. Except that the workers didn't sweept the asphalt pellets and gravels off the road.:sad: So a good twistie was wasted. The best that one could do through it was just to lumber along.

3. Lowrider 49

Lowrider 49

It WAS a great day to ride. I did a tank full on the the Lowrider and I couldn't stop there, so I did another 50 miles on my Bandit. Life IS good!!