I was enjoying a lovely Labor Day get-together and barbecue with family and friends today when my peaceful bliss was shattered by an innocent looking enough small red vegetable. "Kenny" was making his famous home-made onion rings when he asked me if I would like to try a battered and deep-fried Habanero pepper. Since I like anything as long as it is battered and deep-fried, I gave it a shot. I grapped a good-sized chunk of pepper, about 2" long and 1/2" in diameter, and popped it into my mouth. I chewed it up, noted the interesting and citrus-like flavor, swallowed, and then about died. Holy cow!! ;6 ;6 ;6 I have never had anything so painful in my mouth since having my wisdom-teeth removed! I had to drink 3-glasses of milk before my eyes would stop watering. I usually like spicy food, but these home-grown peppers were beyond a food item, and went straight to chemical warfare;P . I don't get it, why would anyone want to subject themselves to chemical burns of the mouth???? Needless to say, I will no longer be eating habanero peppers again!;g Who else has tried these "Seeds of Satan"??