Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I guess they're trying to get some money put aside to mobilize and test poor areas where C19 hits hard. You can read the bill here...

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666/text?r=2&s=1

I got notice about it from some whackadoos that said it can be used to snag your kids. I don't know about all that but one section did seem a little open ended.

ddd.JPG

Anyhow, nobody loves a good Government Overreach Conspiracy more than GT so tell us how this could go bad when the mobile health units come and quarantine you at your residence.

·
Banned
35,021 Posts
Anyhow, nobody loves a good Government Overreach Conspiracy than GT so tell us how this could go bad when the mobile health units come and quarantine you at your residence.

Maybe since you imply we like a good govt overreach...

Can the government come to me and demand a DNA test with no probable cause?

If a policeman knocks on my door and says "would you agree to take a DNA test to help us exclude you from a murder case" and I volunteer, are the police allowed to keep and use the DNA test results for further use?

If a government "testing expert" comes to you and asks you to voluntarily submit a swab or blood sample, is the government allowed to keep and the data, including DNA data, for further use as the government sees fit?

Reactions: ExecutiveWill

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
I guess they're trying to get some money put aside to mobilize and test poor areas where C19 hits hard. You can read the bill here...

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6666/text?r=2&s=1

I got notice about it from some whackadoos that said it can be used to snag your kids. I don't know about all that but one section did seem a little open ended.

View attachment 756152

Anyhow, nobody loves a good Government Overreach Conspiracy than GT so tell us how this could go bad when the mobile health units come and quarantine you at your residence.
If they are whackdoos and it’s conspiracy stuff then discard it.

It can’t possibly be true can it?

Or maybe you’re dead wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Maybe since you imply we like a good govt overreach...
What I said was "nobody loves a good Government Overreach Conspiracy more than GT.."

Nothing related to that other stuff you said.

·
Registered
43,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,894 Posts
I have a real issue with unelected government bureaucrats having this much power. Here, the Department of Health can close any business they want simply by calling it a public health hazard and in reality there is nothing that can be done. There needs to be better accountability IMO.

·
Banned
35,021 Posts
I have a real issue with unelected government bureaucrats having this much power. Here, the Department of Health can close any business they want simply by calling it a public health hazard and in reality there is nothing that can be done. There needs to be better accountability IMO.
I have my opinion how highly they should be regarded and treated. But that said, overall I think my opinion of these types of bureaucrats was only a short drop.

·
Formerly retired EE.
14,058 Posts
Hey, there’s no need for that kind of language.:cowboy:
You must be from the south.

I spent 9 years in upstate South Carolina, but Atlanta was just down the road. Learned to parse that phrase fairly well. Bless their heart.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts