H&K finally selling the classic MP5 in the US

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by B C, Nov 20, 2019.

1. B C

B C

You have a full auto MP5?

2. glockhoarder

glockhoarder

Three of them - MP5A3 (w F stock and internals upgraded by HK), MP5SD (one of the Dept of Energy guns) and an MP5K (only about 15 pre-86 Ks ever imported). They are among my most prized and enjoyed guns.

There are photos of them in post 109 of this thread.

Joshhtn and Glockdude1 like this.

3. HEDHNTR

HEDHNTR

4. B C

B C

The gun is cool, but the Rolex though...

Got any pics?

glockhoarder likes this.
  5. HEDHNTR

HEDHNTR

Just a Datejust 41, today. Collect guns and watches. :)

Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 3.23.20 PM.png

B C and glockhoarder like this.
  6. glockhoarder

glockhoarder

Congrats!!!

I can literally think of no gun that is more of a no brainer to buy value wise alone at least at MSRP than this one.

Barring legislation that renders all of these things worthless it is impossible for me to see this gun ever being worth less than you paid for it. It is very easy for me to see this gun being worth way more than you paid for it in the future not that you bought it as an investment of course.

This is truly the closest that non FFL/SOTs will ever come to a factory original German MP5.

Looking at that wonderful Rolex makes me realize how much I regret not buying this beautiful Yachtmaster in the Turks and Caicos this fall. I took my son there for a father son scuba trip to celebrate his graduation from high school. I had long thought that the only Rolex that I would ever want was the Deepsea Sea-Dweller. However I fell in love with this Yachtmaster and thought that it would be an incredible lifetime momento of our trip. Unfortunately not knowing what lay ahead for me in Virginia and how expensive it would be to deal with whatever laws were passed I didn't get it. I will forever regret that.

IMG_20191104_170021.jpg

Glockdude1 likes this.