Guy takes his C.O. Friend Fishing

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by svo, May 13, 2007.

1. svo

svo Guest

A guy offers to take his Conservation Officer friend fishing. The C.O. says I never have much luck with this fishing thing. His buddy says, no problem, I guarentee you'll get as many fish as you want.

Well off they go, and after a while of driving the boat, the first guy says, this is the place, stopps the motor, and drops anchor.

The C.O. opens his tackle box and asks what kind of lure he should use. The first guy says, just put that back, here's what we use out here, and pulls out a stick of dynomite. He lights it and throws it overboard. KA-BOOM. All of a sudden all these fish just float up to the top.

The guy says, see here's a small mouth bass, here's a large mouth bass, here's a catfish, here's...

About that time the C.O. says, I ought to take you in and lock you up. You know you can't fish like that.

The first guy continues, and here's a northern pike, and a perch, and a rockbass...

About this time the C.O. says, alright, enough is enough. You stop that or I will lock you up.

The first guy reaches into his tackle box and pulls out another stick of dynamite lights it, and hands it to the C.O. Then he asks the C.O., you gonna keep talking, or are you gonna fish?

:animlol:

2. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster G17 carrier since 1989 Millennium Member

3. Steve Koski

Steve Koski Got Insurance? Millennium Member