close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Gunstores in Central Ohio

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by ArmoredSaint, Apr 25, 2003.

1. ArmoredSaint

ArmoredSaint

Anyone know of a good gunstore w/ good prices around the central Ohio area, especially for a Bushmaster AR15 Carbine? The prices at Buckeye and Vances are shamefully expensive.

2. Matt VDW

Matt VDW Millennium Member

Some of the prices at Vance's are high, but their sale items are usually the cheapest around. E.g.: Right now they're selling new Glocks (models 17, 19, 22 and 23) for $499, which is at least $50 less than at any other store near Columbus.

The other local gun shops that I patronize on a regular basis are the Powder Room (in Powell) and the New Albany Shooting Range. Both stores are a mixed bag as far as prices go, with NASR generally having a slight edge but the Powder Room having an excellent selection of used handguns, both trade-ins and consignments. Also, the Powder Room is a much better choice for interstate transfers.

If you're willing to drive about an hour north on I-71, Fin, Feather and Fur might be worth the trip. I got a great deal on a refurbed Glock there a couple of years ago.

3. Driller

Driller

If you happen to get east of Columbus check out T&K Archery in the Zanesville area.Kathy has always done pretty good on everything I've gotten from them.Might be a good chance to go visit Joe at www.briarrabbit.com also for a very good day at his range about an hour from Columbus in Zanesville also.