gunsmithing

Discussion in 'California Glockers' started by bug_eyedmonster, Apr 30, 2007.

1. bug_eyedmonster

bug_eyedmonster Guest

Hey folks,

I live in Hyaward, CA. in nor cal, and I'm looking for a local QUALITY gunsmith. This actually has nothing to do with my glocks, I'm building a rifle for my girlfriend, and needed to have some things fit before we take it to the range. Here's what I'm building, if anyone has any ideaas or can help, please let me know.

Volquartsen Custom Superlite reciever, Volquartsen TQM carbon fiber barrel with comp., Boyd stock, VX3 scope.

I've heard that the stocks need to be "fitted" to the recievers, and that the barrels need to be pressed in. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Jerry

2. Midas

Midas

Try John Jardine. You need to look up his phone number. He is very hold to get a hold of. But he does A+++ work.

Good Luck

3. bug_eyedmonster

bug_eyedmonster Guest

yeah, I tried to get ahold of Mr. Jardine, but I have a feeling his wait list for gunsmithing is longer then the wait for his 1911s. I'll give him another call tomorrow and see if I can get my rifle in there, I'd like to see if there was someone else that would be able to do it as well. Thank you for your input though.

Jerry

4. LAK Supply

LAK Supply Guest

I know just the guy..... PM sent.