close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Gunnersalley.com

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by arodgers, Jul 8, 2006.

1. arodgers

arodgers

I ordered a Don Hume holster from gunnersalley.com about 3 weeks ago and the online status still only says 'Paid Approved'. I emailed and didn't recieve a response, so I waited a few days and called. The man I talked to said they were swamped and asked if they could call me back in a few hours. I offered to call back instead, and when I did I spoke to the same guy. He said they were extremely busy (which I understand) and that they would email me the status of my order. Fast forward two days... no status update.

Has anyone else had a problem with gunnersalley lately? I completely understand if they are running slow because they are understaffed right now; I'd just like to know when to expect my holster and they haven't been able to tell me yet.

2. pops572

pops572

I emailed a question I had about a holster a few days ago, and I still have not heard anything from them. kinda odd, every other time I have had a question about an order( 4-5 times) I always received an answer in a couple hours. Maybe with the holiday and all they are just backlogged.

3. arodgers

arodgers

In their defense, when I called the guy who answered said the other guy was just getting back from vacation and his wife wasn't in yet. Maybe once everyone is back in full swing they will get everything taken care of.

4. jsm190

jsm190

I have done business with them on several occasions and always a great experience, until about two months ago. I ordered a Hume IWB for my Taurus 85 online after a couple of days status showed paid/processed. Then about a week later I get an e-mail that says item was out of stock. I called and they called Hume, who was also out of stock but going back to the production line soon and I was told it would be 3-5 weeks so I agreed ( I do like hume holsters). Three weeks later I email and voice mailed about status with no reply, so I finally called Hume direct and they told me it had just shipped.

It is ok to be swamped but always remember word of mouth got you there and it can take it away as well.

Hopefully they improve customer service before it is too late.

5. switch625

switch625 S. S. Squirrel

I stopped doing business with them due to lack of communication.

6. arodgers

arodgers

Shipped today according to the email. Tried calling back this morning and got no answer, so I was happy to see the email when I got home from work. Even with the problems and lack of communication, I'm still tempted to buy a Wilderness belt from them...

7. Amrcn-Bulldogg

Amrcn-Bulldogg

I bought wilderness belt from them, Excellent belt !Brad & Ed are wonderful. my emails were answered in the morning next day, or even same day ! There are 2 guys running this out fit & when i called them i spoke directly to Brad on several ocassions,VERY HELPFUL SO- HOORAY FOR GUNNERSALLEY !!