close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Gunners Alley is terrific!

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by husker67, Dec 22, 2006.

1. husker67

husker67

Ordered a G-Code holster on December 20, had the holster on the 22nd! Now that's moving....did not specify rush shipment and didn't have to have the holster before Xmas, but Gunners Alley sent two quick e-mails, acknowledging the order, and giving me a USPS shipping #----will order from them again --this business has it's stuff together! By the way, they are in NC, I'm in KS...:thumbsup:

2. switch625

switch625 S. S. Squirrel

They're good if the item is in stock and you don't have any questions cause they never answer the phone and very slow to respond to emails if at all.

3. bp78

bp78

They're opening a bricks&mortar store front in NC about 1mi from me. Great guys. I have two of the GCode holsters through them and they're probably the best deal going for a good kydex holster.

4. glocka

glocka

:wavey: :thumbsup: Very good people to deal with.:outtahere:

5. obxemt

obxemt Chaplain of CT

They were outstanding when I dealt with them a couple years ago. Highly recommended.

6. 71mopar

71mopar

Ordered a G-code on Jan 8, hasn't shipped YET. I understand it can take a while to ship in some cases, but they could at least reply to my one email. All I want is confirmation that shipment is in fact "pending" and the order hasn't been botched somehow.

7. bp78

bp78

I was actually in their store yesterday and saw them tagging a ton of new inventory. Best bet is probably to give them a call. I do like those g-code holsters though & have bought two of them so far. They definitely one of the best deals going for a quality idpa holster.