close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Gunbroker

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by jpsw44, Feb 15, 2003.

1. jpsw44

jpsw44

I was searching through the gunbroker.com listings for Glock. I came across a G 30 in my area that I am interested in. NO pics though. Seller says is 100% and had mayby 150 rnds through it. Anybody have any tips on this matter to properly safeguard myself from getting screwed?

2. Aces

Aces

Check his feedback for negative or positive replies.
    Insist on three day inspection period if he doesn't already offer one.
    If it's in your area, I would consider looking in person, if the drive is reasonable.Good luck.

3. jpsw44

jpsw44

Aces,

Good Idea!!! I checked his feedback and it was all A's, except for one which was a delivery problem with a box of ammo. But who knows if he didn't get 30 of his friends to write positive comments about him. Anyway, I E-mailed him about seeing the gun firsthand. When he replies I will mention about the inspection period. Thanks for the advice

4. gurn

gurn

You can't leave feedback unless you bid and won an auction. I think the policy is for a three day inspection anyway. I've had good luck on GB and have got some deals. Ask for his phone and call and talk. Always ask questions, you'll find that some people don't answer emails, those auctions I don't bid on.