Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
gunbroker.com
anyone use this site regularly? they have a kahr pm9 on there right now for 575 and i was looking into it. seems like a great price for a new one.

how fast do they get the order shipped?

any additional experiences?

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
hjeres the link. any red flags. ive never used this site or dealer before so i have no idea what to look for.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=214797336

I know nothing about that gun so I don't know if it's a decent buy or not. But the seller has plenty of positive feedback and that's important. Actually, of over 900 feedbacks, he's only got one negative.

Plus, and this is important, he's got an abundance of feedback as a seller. Sometimes scumbags will have a bunch of feedback as buyers where they've bought nickel and dime items. Then they sell a big ticket item and burn the buyer.

I'd feel fine about buying from this guy.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
If you are new try to deal with people who have high >50 feedback. I have had great experiences with new sellers but it is scary to send a stranger with no feedback several hundred dollars.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have used the site several times over the years. Thankfully I have had no issues. As others have said, do your homework on the seller and you should be fine.

·
Registered
802 Posts
was ripped off when I purchased 2 HK sear host guns ($12,000 purchase). Seller said they were converted by a reputable gunsmith- ends up they weren't. Gunbroker offered me NO recourse at all. I contacted the FTC- still waiting for a response 2 years later.

Just understand that you are purchasing AT YOUR OWN RISK.

·
Registered
823 Posts
If I can't purchase it locally after seeing it in person, I don't pay over the internet!

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I only buy from CT dealers so i can check out the item first & pick it up when i win so there's no shipping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts