Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Medium speed, some drag.
551 Posts
:dunno:ten years? So he was 15 and she was 12? how old are the kids?

·
Registered
37 Posts
"During the incident, the couple's two young children were asleep in the same room on a different bed, Hover said."

Nice, drunk sex with handguns all the while with children in the room. Brilliant.

·
Registered
18,214 Posts

·
I need AMMO!
2,521 Posts
Hmmm I thought forepaly amongst ******** was "You better get in this truck!"

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Keep your bang finger off the booger stick...or whatever. Way better places for his finger to be. That's the point.

·
Not chillin’
5,079 Posts
"He said that the couple forgot about the gun until after having sex. He said he found the gun at the foot of the bed and picked it up. When he swung his arm toward his girlfriend, it went off, he told police."

Swinging your arm towards someone constitutes foreplay? Kinda stretching the definition, in my opinion. Sensationalism sells, I suppose.

You fellas don't want to know how I thought he was using a gun for "foreplay."

·
NRA Life Member New Member USCCA
3,390 Posts
There are some people who should NOT be let loose without a keeper. His story is positively THE dumbest thing I can recall hearing, EVER.

True story or not, the woman is dead either way. The only reason we need to know which way, is to determine if it's murder or criminally negligent homicide, so we can select an appropriate punishment. :steamed:

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
...more like he came home drunk out of his behind and find his girlfriend sleeping with his brother.

·
Floyd
3,569 Posts
Keep the booger finger off the bang stick.

·
FAHRENHEIT
7,373 Posts
Good advertisement for "Mike's Hard Lemonade." :upeyes:

Drunk, screwwing, playing with a loaded gun, all in the same room with young children.

Jeezus..............

·
I.C.P.
9,429 Posts
This is my Rifle
This is my Gun
This is for Fighting
This is for Fun

Seems he forgot that mantra.

·
NRA Member
719 Posts
The stupidity of some is beyond belief!

Life in prison is too good for this moron.

·
NRA Life Member
69,851 Posts
He swung his arm toward her and it "went off"? Just the awesome inertia, I guess? No mention fo the part where he pulled the trigger?

·
Banned
1,777 Posts
The article said there were three previous domestic charges with her as the victim. Doesn't sound like an accident.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts