gun share

Discussion in 'California Glockers' started by Juliet Lima, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Juliet Lima

Juliet Lima Hawaiian Guy

i live in the bay area. i was wondering if someone was willing to let me shoot one of their rifles. i don't own any but was looking at maybe getting one for range purposes. nothing to go hunting with or anything, just to shoot. i have a G19 and a G30 that someone could shoot if they so please, in return for shooting their rifle. i'll buy the ammo needed for the rifle, for myself and you. i've been to chabot gun range a few times if anyone goes there. i appreciate it. i'm pretty set on getting a .22 because the ammo is so cheap. maybe something like a Remington 597 .22 long Semi Auto Rifle. if someone has a rifle similar to that i would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Jeff

just PM me or reply to this if your willing to hook me up.

2. kevbo

kevbo Itchy Member CLM

Jeff
    A couple of us are going to Los Altos next weekend, 8/25, and you are welcome to join us if you want. we will have a selection of pistols and rifles for you to try and you should bring your own pistols as well.

Don't worry about the ammo, maybe pick up the tab for some brewskis after.

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers,

KD

3. Juliet Lima

Juliet Lima Hawaiian Guy

Kevin,
    I really really appreciate the offer. I'll try to swing something at work (call in sick) but I work on Saturdays and Sundays for that matter. I'll try to see what I can pull off at work and I'll let you know. Again, I really appreciate the offer though.

Jeff

4. gary newport

gary newport

Off-topic, but if you don't work Saturday NIGHTS and would be interested in shooting your Glocks at reactive and static steel targets, drawing from the holster, you might want to check out the Steel Shoot held every Saturday (5-10 PM) at the San Leandro Rifle and Pistol Range.

There will also be a rare daytime version of the Saturday Night Steel Shoot from 9AM-5PM on Labor Day Monday, September 3rd.

If interested, let me know and I'll provide other info.

5. kevbo

kevbo Itchy Member CLM

jeff
    proguncali (Rees) and I will be at the Los Altos range tomorrow at 11. If you can make it, meet us there at the check in booth around 10:50.

i sure hope you don't feel the flu coming on. It would be a shame to miss work.

Cheers,

Kevin

6. Powersauce

Powersauce

Did you ever get a chance to shoot? Sometimes I go to Sunnyvale Rod and Gun club on Tues nights since they're open till 9pm. Or Fridays at Los Altos Rod and Gun. I have a Remy 597...and I have a 10/22 you can fire. Or if you wanted to shoot .223 I have that too.