GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Now I wonder if my CCW, issued by our state Department of Public Safety, isn't a back door for bringing attention to myself?
I don't know what everybody else has said but OF COURSE IT IS.

I won't get specific but I know every time you fill out a form, even if it's not supposed to be, it gets put into a database. "THEY" have a record of every firearm transaction you've made that you've reported.

·
Director of civil unrest
9,563 Posts
Arizona is still very gun friendly (at least for now). Private sales do not require a transfer or paperwork. I've been aquiring as many guns as possible that way. Now I wonder if my CCW, issued by our state Department of Public Safety, isn't a back door for bringing attention to myself?
Well, in WA. state they fingerprint you to get your CPL. Yeah, you, me and every swinging *$%W^ with a CPL is on a list.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
The military can't be used for law enforcement. At least not under current law.
Please tell that to the children of the Branch Davidians at Waco.

Oh wait, I'm sorry, you can't because they're dead.

Guess that tank spewing tear gas was owned by the Rotary Club.

Invocation of the Insurrection Act can also bring Uncle Sam's finest into your neighborhood.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Please tell that to the children of the Branch Davidians at Waco.

Oh wait, I'm sorry, you can't because they're dead.

Guess that tank spewing tear gas was owned by the Rotary Club.

Invocation of the Insurrection Act can also bring Uncle Sam's finest into your neighborhood.
No military personnel took an active role in the assault. Military vehicles were used by the Feds and military advisers, observers, and trainers were on hand. I couldn't find an reference to the Rotary Club, but you may be privy to information I couldn't find.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
No military personnel took an active role in the assault. Military vehicles were used by the Feds and military advisers, observers, and trainers were on hand. I couldn't find an reference to the Rotary Club, but you may be privy to information I couldn't find.
Perhaps you didn't look very hard, just like the Clinton administration. The Republicans did however and published a report for any citizen to read.

Reference "House Report 106-1037 The Tragedy at Waco: New Evidence Examined" available at www.congress.gov

The M728 Combat Engineering Vehicles were from Ft. Hood. Ditto armored Bradley Fighting Vehicles. Full instruction and support from National Guard troops as "technicians ". USSOCOM personnel present as "observers" ( who of course never spoke or consulted with FBI HRT within the scene perimeter - nah, just there to look butch and get cool FBI swag).

Briefing for AG Reno on 4/14/83, per her sworn testimony, said that "senior US Army officers advised her that "the FBI plan was excellent " in one case and "sound " in another. Officers denied that, but admitted attending the briefing. Hey, just like the USSOCOM observers huh?

So like the children burned to death to stop embarrassing a presidential administration, you too can take solace that Posse Comitatus wasn't "really crossed " when Uncle Sam "observes " the military weapons loaned to your state or federal authorities, loaded and equipped with military grade munitions by "military technicians in support " come for you.

Have a good night and sleep safe.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
In Texas a CHL comes up as Armed and Dangerous on the police database

Just don’t get stopped or a rookie with an itchy trigger finger may make a fatal mistake

And the police don’t know the law, if I’m not carrying I don’t need to present a license

·
Registered
424 Posts
Perhaps you didn't look very hard, just like the Clinton administration. The Republicans did however and published a report for any citizen to read.

Reference "House Report 106-1037 The Tragedy at Waco: New Evidence Examined" available at www.congress.gov

The M728 Combat Engineering Vehicles were from Ft. Hood. Ditto armored Bradley Fighting Vehicles. Full instruction and support from National Guard troops as "technicians ". USSOCOM personnel present as "observers" ( who of course never spoke or consulted with FBI HRT within the scene perimeter - nah, just there to look butch and get cool FBI swag).

Briefing for AG Reno on 4/14/83, per her sworn testimony, said that "senior US Army officers advised her that "the FBI plan was excellent " in one case and "sound " in another. Officers denied that, but admitted attending the briefing. Hey, just like the USSOCOM observers huh?

So like the children burned to death to stop embarrassing a presidential administration, you too can take solace that Posse Comitatus wasn't "really crossed " when Uncle Sam "observes " the military weapons loaned to your state authorities, loaded and equipped with military grade munitions by "technicians in support "when they come for you.

Have a good night and sleep safe.
the FBI and BATFE borrowed the vehicles from the military and although the .mil was "present", no soldiers participated in the raid. i have done the research on it. doesn't mean that i agree with it. also, the National Guard as i underrated it is under direction of the state governor.

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
are you really that stupid? the FBI and BATFE borrowed the vehicles from the military and although the .mil was "present", mo soldiers participated ion the raid. i have done the research on it. doesn't mean that i agree with it. also, the National Guard as i underrated it is under control of the state governor. your ignorance is shining through.
I'm sure the dead kids, and the others hiding in the basement, got the finer points of Posse Comitatus and felt better while roasting, that the military only supplied the weapons, consultations, and technicians. Look up the report, www.congress.gov.

You think it matters who drove the tank?

Are YOU really that stupid?

61 - 68 of 68 Posts