GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
I think people should chill, as I do not see American's giving up guns. Law Enforcement is already over work, are they going to stop answering calls?

I thought Donald J. Trump would win the 2020 election, and that did not happen did it, (They) will come for your guns, and (They) will come for you.

The Military can be ordered to lend a hand too you know.
you might want to brush up on your knowledge. the American military can not be turned on the American people.......period!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Let's see - prisons are already overcrowded yet the democrats want to make instant felons out of tens of millions of law abiding citizens. Oh yeah, and defund the police. And more than 75 million Americans supposedly voted for this? What is happening to this country?
It’s rather simple, the Dems want to free their constituents while imprisoning their enemies,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Private side
11,454 Posts
Every gun that's sold gets recorded in the dealer record of sale book, and when the dealer shuts his business those books get turned over to DOJ. And no they doesn't destroy it!
Unless the books get destroyed... and even if they don’t, tracking through individuals from private sales is tedious enough when the individuals cooperate.

·
Registered
17,360 Posts
The chain of possession/evidence goes from manufacturer/importer to distributor to LGS. Then to individual on 4473. If that individual legally sells it face to face without paperwork or the gun is lost or stolen the chain is broken. If the individual legally sold it face to face with no paperwork and the gun is sold to it through a dealer by a legal owner who acquired it without paperwork, a new chain is started by that transaction.

·
Señor Member
9,274 Posts
I guess my point is.... if they want you, they can get you.

Realistically, why would they waste their time bothering honest people.

They can't control the Crips, the Bloods, MS-13, Hells Angels and the rest.

Why divert resources to harass otherwise good people.
Good point, but...the anti-gun mind is on.

·
Señor Member
9,274 Posts

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
What me worry.... for what will it make the day easier. Not at all.

enjoy what you do everyday. Until you can't anymore.

In the end that is all you will be left with. View attachment 874162
That is a view for the hopeless.
Or a view from the point that we’re all dead in a minute, metaphorically speaking, it it doesn’t really matter in the scheme of things.

·
Banned
263 Posts
Same in MN. If you have a permit to carry they know you have guns, just not how many. It would be a nightmare for them to chase down sales or trades that go on with armslist every day.

buy them while the gettin is good.
Government can't stop the sales of firearms, Its batter/trade and they can't stop that. If they have intel someone own numerous firearms and they want to confiscate it, It has to be through information. They can't do door to door duty. They lost the war on drugs now why do they think they can just take people's property away.

·
Banned
600 Posts
When the Nazis find a cure for them ghetto hoods then they cn come see me but by then they have wasted their time knocking because they will not be able to find any left overs! Make Suckers out of the Gestapo's DimRAts!

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
If you buy more than one handgun the same day at the same FFL he has to report them to the local Police. (different form from 4473) Federal rule and as I buy in different towns now and again, my name could be at several PD's in the state. I know I'm on someone's raid target list.

·
Banned
263 Posts
If you buy more than one handgun the same day at the same FFL he has to report them to the local Police. (different form from 4473) Federal rule and as I buy in different towns now and again, my name could be at several PD's in the state. I know I'm on someone's raid target list.
Whatya gonna do when they come for you ?

·
Premium Member
2,058 Posts
Worry that the raid team is going to include friends, neighbor's or relative's, I would not want them hurt.

Edit: That is the true Left's secret weapon against us.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Ever get a tax stamp for a suppressor?

Ever get a stamp for a full auto?

Ever fill out a multiple handgun purchase form?

Have a CCW?

Ever internet ammo buy?

Ever order gun parts from Brownells, or perhaps Midway or any of the others?

Ever internet order holsters?

Ever join the NRA, the GOA, Second Amendment groups?

Answer yes to more than one of these questions and you are not "ON" the list.... You "ARE" the list.
Lets hope that list of names is so large that it scares the daylights out of those who wish to separate us from our firearms.

·
Registered
5,638 Posts
I guess my point is.... if they want you, they can get you.

Realistically, why would they waste their time bothering honest people.

They can't control the Crips, the Bloods, MS-13, Hells Angels and the rest.

Why divert resources to harass otherwise good people.
Because it is easier to take guns from honest citizens than it is from gang members and that's their goal.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts