close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

gun license for ammo...

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by badshot9mm, Jan 4, 2007.

1. badshot9mm

badshot9mm

I recently bought some reloads coz' my cousin and I were going to the local range this weekend to his 1911.

So i went on my way to buy some reloads that I'll use...

problem is I don't have a gun license yet and the clerk was insistent that i show him one. so i explained to him my situation that the ammo was for my cousin's gun (which has a license) and that i didn't have that license on me. good thing he was nice and just askedfor my drivers license instead...

I'm not complaining about the situation but I found it funny coz' when i bought FMJ's in the same store last time they did'nt ask for any papers...

:tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout:

2. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

It's just right for him to ask for papers bro, it's a way for them to be sure that you'll be using the ammo for a licensed firearm, and not for a paltik or unlicensed one. The gun shops and reloaders are being monitored by our brothers in Law Enforcement because of the rise of gun related crimes, plus the proliferation of homemade FA's. They're really going after unlicensed firearms, gunsmiths who do illegal activities, and of course, gunstores who sell ammo without bothering with credentials...all of these are covered under OPLAN BAKAL...

It's an annoyance, I know, but next time maybe you can have your cousin accompany you when you buy ammo...the gunstore is just following rules and keeping everything nice and legal to avoid possible headaches. I experienced this myself with stores/ranges, even though I'm a regular client. They probably asked you for it because napagsabihan ng owners/AFAD...:supergrin:

3. Glock_19_9x19

Glock_19_9x19 Toink!

KS, makakabili pa ba tayo ng ammo pag gun ban na? Di ko pa napapalitan Armscor ammo ko hehe Will try Hornady from TwinPines :)

4. Kaiser Soze

Kaiser Soze Notorious

I'm not so sure if we can...I assume that you can buy at the range if you're going to use their house guns...but can we transport? I'll have to ask some FED friends...but personally, I wouldn't risk it, mahirap na mahulihan sa checkpoint, we can all do without the hassle of being brought to a station and explaining why we have rounds with us.

Hornady? I haven't tried that yet...I like Cor-Bons and HydraShoks though, they feed really well in both my Glock and my Kahr! Oh, the Cor-Bon DPX is also great, doesn't kick as much as regular Cor-Bons...I got mine at Nashe.

5. G19cPH

G19cPH

which gun store??

6. deenoh

deenoh

Ammo is covered by the ban. Transporting it will require a Comelec excemption.

7. Glock_19_9x19

Glock_19_9x19 Toink!

Yikes! Bili na nga ako asap. Thanks Deenoh.
    Kaiser, Yung Cor-Bon DPX are the ones you mentioned b4 sa shop?

8. productionguy

productionguy what a move!!!!

badshot from where are you sa bulacan?am from bulacan also,san range ka pumuputok?

9. toxic

toxic

Some Stores don't even bother to asked for papers if you're a regular customer..some do, but if you cant show anything, they will not issue any recibo and will say di ka nila sagot pag nahuli ka. Ingat lang sa transport baka matyempuhan ka yari ka (don't recommend it: risky).it is better kung may licence and PTT ka.

10. deenoh

deenoh

Correction lang regarding what I said about the purchase of ammunition during the gun ban. I was reviewing the Comelec Resolution regarding the gun ban (Resolution No. 7764) and there is no mention that the purchase ammunition is prohibited during the ban.

So I guess allowed ang purchase of ammo during the ban.

11. 9MX

9MX Rei!

mga brothers,

ang pvc boga ay kasama sa gunban, kasi nga boga siya:animlol: