Gun grabbers are looking at ammunition

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Fox, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Fox

Fox Varmit Control

http://news.yahoo.com/whats-missing-u-gun-control-scramble-bullets-061240341.html

2. tarpleyg

tarpleyg

Let me just tell you all that as far as the Second Amendment goes, we are in the fight for our lives. They are coming full force and it's a tsunami likely to continue to build. We had people shot at gun shows yesterday (see!?!?, we told you those gun shows were bad!) and another little pecker head shot up a family with an "assault style military weapon" last night.

I volunteered at the gun show here today for our state level gun rights group. While the support for our rights has amped up, it isn't nearly where it needs to be. The amount of folks I spoke to today that could not be bothered to sign a petition because they "didn't want to be on a list" or because "it wouldn't matter" or because "no one is taking their guns no matter what" was truly eye-opening. We need every lawful gun owner on board because right now we have the momentum to vitually end 2nd amendment attacks. We have the Supreme Court, we have the House, and we have the truth on our side.

3. dwhite53

dwhite53

From the NRA email I got apparently crazy uncle
    Joe Biden told the NRA during their meeting that
    "we don't have the time or manpower to follow
    up on every possible form 4473 violation".

Obviously we just need some more laws.

All the Best,
    D. White

4. Fear Night

Fear Night NRA Life Member

They always say they want law enforcement to be alerted when somebody is "stockpiling" ammunition, but never offer a number threshold. Anybody know the threshold?

Most likely, the logic to be applied would be, "Well, a box of 20 rifle rounds can kill 20 deer, so there is no reason for anybody to need more than that."