close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gun Belt Wilderness Style (Brand New)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ricklee4570, Mar 8, 2010.

1. ricklee4570

ricklee4570

This is a super nice and very very well made belt (better than the Wilderness brand in my opinion). PM me for pictures. I have several good close-up pictures.

Here is the advertisement for this belt. It is made similar to the Wilderness Instructors Belt, but better in my opinion. Instead of 5 stitch, it is 7 stictch, it also has an extra layer sandwiched in. Very sturdy, nice belt.

Fits sizes 34 to 38, although it will work at 32 to almost 40. It has a nice range of adjustment.

It is constructed of two layers of 1 3/4" Type 13 mil-spec parachute harness webbing, a third layer of narrower webbing sandwiched inbetween for stiffness. The buckle is a mil-spec V-ring buckle rated at 2500 lbs. For all structural sewing I use 7 total passes along the length of the belt with #138 nylon bonded thread. Velcro secures the free end of the belt. I have been building custom Rigger/Gun belts for the past several years, if for any reason you are disappointed with this belt feel free to return it. For the IDPA shooter or the Concealed Weapons Carrier , this is the Cadillac of belts
    My belt size is based upon actual measurements, so for an accurate fit please measure yourself at the level you will be wearing the belt.​

I havent figured out how to put pictures on here! So if you want to see a picture, message me and I will send one to your email address.​

Price is $28.00 shipped in the U.S.​

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  2. ricklee4570

ricklee4570

Just to clarify, I did not make this belt, I just relayed the advertisement I had when I purchased it. It is new, never used.

Still available.

3. model_19

model_19 Glock-a-feller

what color is it?

4. ricklee4570

ricklee4570