close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Gun Belt (Wilderness Instructor Style)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ricklee4570, Mar 11, 2010.

1. ricklee4570

ricklee4570

This is a super nice and very very well made belt (better than the Wilderness brand in my opinion).

Here is the advertisement for this belt. It is made similar to the Wilderness Instructors Belt, but better in my opinion. Instead of 5 stitch, it is 7 stitch, as it has two rows at the very top and bottom, it also has an extra layer sandwiched in. Very sturdy, nice belt.

Fits sizes 34 to 38, although it will work at 32 to almost 40. It has a nice range of adjustment.

It is constructed of two layers of 1 3/4" Type 13 mil-spec parachute harness webbing, a third layer of narrower webbing sandwiched inbetween for stiffness. The buckle is a mil-spec V-ring buckle rated at 2500 lbs. For all structural sewing it has 7 total passes along the length of the belt with #138 nylon bonded thread. Velcro secures the free end of the belt. For the IDPA shooter or the Concealed Weapons Carrier , this is the Cadillac of belts.
    The belt size is based upon actual measurements, so for an accurate fit please measure yourself at the level you will be wearing the belt.​

Price is $28.00 shipped in the U.S.​

2. sod

sod

I don't understand how that belt is made? It looks like they put the velcro on the wrong side of the belt? It does not buckle like a Wilderness belt. Is it me or are my eyes playing tricks on me?:dunno:
    [​IMG]

3. DblTap.45

DblTap.45

from your photo (SOD) it looks as if the op's belt tag-end takes one additional turn left to right back over the buckle.